.   °. •     。

his eyes are glued to the white ceiling as if it was a movie screen. he's laying on his back in bed; lonely, lost, and bored out of his mind.

his thoughts have been racing non-stop since lunch time. the events keep playing in his head like a record on repeat. the tray. blue eyes. bubblegum. the sweet voice that's like music to his ears, no matter the words it utters.

he's so embarrassed. he really thought that his plan would work; that pretending to date sadie would distract him, and that the stupid blondie would react negatively. that he would at least look a little upset about it. but of course it was all a wild fantasy.

because luke doesn't like him like that. he should've realized it long ago. he did realize it long ago, yet his dumb brain can't seem to accept it. he's blinded by infatuation, and he knows it.

he knows it's bad, and he knows he needs to quit before he digs himself deeper into this hole of misery. but that doesn't stop him from reminiscing about the good times.

he shuts his eyes and drifts away. his thoughts immediately start to wander; they wander back to the abandoned bathroom, to blunt smoke and graffiti. a familiar boy enters through the door, capturing his attention in an instant. he could never miss those fierce eyes, that confident stride.

luke grabs him by his wrists and pushes him along until his back hits the wall. his arms are pinned above his head, held still in an iron grip. he's so helpless, so wonderfully helpless. just like he loves to be.

it awakens something in him. it sparks a flame of sorts. his heart is beating faster, his crotch growing warmer. all he wants is more - god, he wants more - he wants luke to touch him and humiliate him and strip him of all his dignity.

suddenly they're not in the bathroom anymore. his back isn't pressed up against a cold wall; instead a mattress and white sheets graze his bare skin. luke sits on top of him, straddling his waist, still holding his arms together so that he can't escape. not that he'd ever want to anyway.

the blond boy is shirtless too, and fucking gorgeous. he's so perfectly toned - not too little but not too much either - and below his belly button runs a light happy trail. nick drools at the sight. he wants it. he wants it all. he wants him.

there are no other thoughts in his head as hungry kisses scatter across his skin; his face, his neck, his stomach. he gets goosebumps from each and every single one of them. soft lips bless him over and over, until he feels like a saint.

he's so horny that it hurts now. luke turns him on like nothing else has ever done, and like nothing else will ever do. he can't help but slide his hand down lower. it keeps going until it reaches the waistband of his pants. he fiddles with the button, tugging and pulling at it, desperate for relief.

a dark spot has already tainted his boxers, the ones he just changed into. his face turns red from embarrassment. he really does get wet like a girl, just like luke said. luke is always right.

he slides the garment off, careful not to smear his sticky precum everywhere. it feels dirty and unholy, even though he should be used to this as a teenage boy full of raging hormones. maybe it's because it's different this time. because his thoughts are plagued by a certain blondie, a boy. it's wrong. right? that's what he was always told.

but he doesn't care. he doesn't give a shit about that anymore. if satan loves sinners, he'll be damned. he'll enter hell with a smile on his face.

the first few pumps are amazing. he shudders, toes curling and lips parting. it's bliss. but he knows that luke wouldn't do it like this.

so he turns his attention to his nightstand, and the small bottle that's been taunting him for weeks. its design is simple and discreet, perfect for nervous boys like him. he swallows his fake pride and reaches for it, popping the cap open with his thumb.

the contents are colder than he expected. he flinches at first, hesitating. but his dick aches and his desire won't go away. he finds that with some patience the clear liquid heats up nicely in his hand.

still dripping wet, he spreads his legs apart. he closes his eyes and thinks of blond hair, of scratchy stubble against his face, of hot breaths being exchanged. luke, luke, luke...

but the fingertip ghosting his rim still makes him tense up. the sensation is foreign, and all too intimidating at that. his heart beats hard inside his chest. inhale, exhale. inhale, exhale.

luke's hands are bigger than his own, and way stronger. they're merciless too. nick has experienced that firsthand. they can make him do anything they want. blondie could probably crush him between the tips of his fingers if he so desired. but those fingers could also bring pleasure like nothing else.

the first one feels strange, but not necessarily unpleasant. he tries moving it around, just cautiously at first. it's like he's been thrown straight back into his pre-teen years, back to when he was exploring himself for the very first time.

once he's started to get used to the feeling, he slips another one in. the initial stretch hurts a little, and he freezes, afraid that he's progressed too quickly. but at the same time he knows that the tension is only gonna make it worse, that he needs to loosen up more and just let go.

so he does. he zones out again and lets his fantasies carry him away.

he's trapped underneath luke, teeth nipping at his neck and a tongue tasting the flushed skin between them. two fingers pump in and out of him at a steady but slow pace, as if they're trying to tease him. it feels much nicer now. a warmth has arisen in his abdomen, and it's spreading fast.

"hot little slut."

he moans. it's breathy and desperate.

"you want me to fuck you so bad, huh? you want me to fucking ruin you?"

"l-luke-"

he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

luke just laughs. it's a deep, mocking laugh, one of those ones nick only gets to hear when he's been acting up. it's got his brain feeling fuzzy, his face going red.

he's hot, he's so hot. the air is humid and the sheets are wet. luke makes him melt, makes him disintegrate until there's nothing left. his voice breaks as he tries to speak. now he's truly helpless, void of any control. it's beautiful.

he basks in the hedonistic glory, drowns in it. then comes a sudden jolt of pleasure, shooting through his body, paralyzing him. his breath gets caught in his throat as he tries the same spot again, feeling the rushes of heat engulf him.

"mmh- luke, luke, oh fuck-"

he imagines luke holding his hips, thrusting into him over and over and over. his dick would stretch him so good, fill him up like the whore he is. it would leave him begging and whining, further proving the blond's dominance. nick could've never won that fight. he realized that long ago, but now he's finally come to accept it.

luke would leave him riddled with hickeys and bruises, marked as his property, and he would love it. he would love being a little toy. he throws his head back and moans at the thought. it's high-pitched, lewd, and vulnerable.

his skin is on fire, but it doesn't hurt. instead he welcomes the flames, letting them swallow him whole. amidst the overwhelming emotions he wraps a hand around his poor, untouched dick, unable to resist it anymore. he's so close, so close that he can taste it.

luke. the name rolls off his tongue a few more times. his movements are sloppy, and his head is spinning, and his heart beats so fast that he gets dizzy, and his legs start shaking, and it feels so heavenly.

he buries his face in a pillow as it happens. never before has he felt something more powerful, more mind-numbing, more amazing. it's like his entire body is floating on clouds.

the only thing he can see, feel, hear - is his favorite boy. maybe he should be ashamed, but he isn't. instead there's a big smile growing on his fucked-out face. he's full of love.

and in his dreams, luke is right there by his side, petting his hair and whispering sweet nothings. cleaning him up and tucking him in. nick knows that there has to be a softer side somewhere beneath that cold, tough shell of his. and oh, how he wishes he could experience it for real.

°.    •.   。