21 || Can Make It

"Don't waste your breath, Teresa." Janson shows up. "He made his choice long ago." Soldiers show up.

"Back up. Tell them to back off. Tell them to back off!" Thomas grabs Teresa pointing a gun at her head.

"Hey, Thomas, come on. It's me. I've know you longer than you can remember. You're not gonna shoot her." Janson explains to him.

"You don't think so?" Thomas asks him still holding Teresa.

"Okay. Go on them. Shoot her. Prove me wrong. Shoot her." Janson puts his gun down waiting to see if he'll do it.

Teresa shoves Thomas back pulling a fire alarm making a door shut us away from them. We leave them going to find Minho. We walk through the halls and Doctors look at us but we keep walking till Thomas sees Ava and Janson finds us. We make a move shouting Minho's names hoping we find him.

"I'm almost out." Newt says as we hid behind a wall.

"I am out." I toss my gun to the side while Thomas keeps shooting.

Newt goes over to the solider on the ground getting a shock grenade tossing it at the men down the hall.

"Nice. All right." Thomas tells him so we get a move on again. "Let's go." We turn the corner runner into a soldier.

"You three freeze. Get down on the ground right now." He points his gun at us before getting knocked out by Minho because he throws him through a glass window.

"Minho." The three of us run giving him a hug.

"Is this real?" He looks at us but we have to end the reunion as more soldiers show up.

We end up running into a room where we had no exit. Minho and Newt barricaded the door and I look out the window seeing how high up we were. "I'm gonna be sick." My heart starts to pound.

The sound and light from a saw shakes up look at the door. "Any ideas?" Minho asks so we look at Thomas.

"Maybe." I start to shake my head as they find something to throw through the glass.

The four of us look down at the water, "Okay, it's doable. Just need a little running start." Thomas says making me laugh.

"Thomas, you remember my fear of heights. Right?" I walk over to him as he pumps himself to jump.

"I know and I'm sorry but this is our only option." Thomas tells me.

"You sure about this?" Minho looks at our only exit.

"Not really." Thomas says making us feel good about this.

"Nice pep talk." I glare at him.

"Yeah, we're all bloody inspired." Newt says as we stand in a read position.

The door busts open making us run and jump out of the building. "I HATE THIS!" I scream as we fall before landing in the water below us. We come up for air looking up from where we jumped.

"You okay?" Thomas helps me out of the water.

"I don't love you anymore." I say making him chuckle.

"You four, don't move." A group of soldiers point their guns at us.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me." Thomas say as they move in on us.

As they get closer one shoots the others making me let out a sigh and by the look on Newt and Thomas's face they forgot about Gally.

"That was cool." I walk over to him as he comes closer to us taking off his mask.

"Thanks." He gives me a smile while Minho was shocked to see Gally. "Minho. You guys are nuts. Did you pee your on the way down?" Gally looks up then laughs at me.