𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙭𝙡𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙭𝙡𝙫.    LUV

facetime.

           the first thing that popped up on your screen was eren's 10 packs all upon the phone screen, he was setting his phone to be propped up against an object then back up. his hair was still messy from earlier's doing, a lit up blunt was in between his lips, and the hickey marked collar all around his neck.

you chuckled seeing he had to carefully sit down on the edge of his bed and lowered his head. the soreness of his anus was throbbing and back aching from arching so much.

"shit." he faintly grunted out as you bust out laughing hysterically with your hands clasping together. "i fucked you that good, huh?" eren picked up his head as the corner of his lips exhaled a smoke then raised up his hand to flick you off with no thumb.

you laid on your bed and had on a smug smile while eyeing at eren putting his grown out longer hair into a high atop bun. you bit your lip softly as his eyes landed on you giving him them slyly eyes, eren took another inhale from the blunt then removed it from his lips. "i know that look and no, you're not gonna pull my hair during pegging again."

your head leaned back. "pegging again?" eren rolled his neck at you then you snickered from the back of your throat. "you like it that much for a round two?"

"round two?!" eren shrieked out as you bit your lip softly while nodding your head. eren furrowed his eyebrows and took another inhale from the blunt then his head leaned back.

his adam apple bobbed and his neck being pretty, you wanted to leave more hickeys on them and hear those moans of his again. you bit on your acrylic nail gently that you were feeling tingles coursing through your uterus.

"i'm good on that." eren waved his hand dismissively then you pursed your lips seeing the crotch of his sweatpants began to outline a faded bulge that was starting to be hard. "yo dick seems to want that. i'll go gently if that's the case, you pussy."

eren lightly scowl at you with him clenching his jaw then he glanced down seeing himself slowly getting a boner just from a quick thought of you thrusting that silicone dick inside him and you going so fast and abusing his g-spot until he's a moaning mess.

"i'm not a pussy. i didn't expect you to pull that move and... me happening to have an orgasm off of it." eren muttered the last part making your head tilted to the side then you twisted up your lip with your index finger and thumb. eren took a sigh then finish smoking the rest of his blunt before putting it into the ashtray on his bed end table.