⌗₃₀

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙭𝙭𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝙭𝙭𝙭. 4K

your hoe of a boyfriend 💅🏾
wants to facetime...

accept | decline

connecting...

facetime.

YOU GOT SUSPENDED?! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPENED?! ❞ was the first thing you heard from him, you gave him a straight face towards the camera as you were wiping the bruises off your cheek. "would you calm down?" you spoke to him in a calming tone as his face twisted that you sounded like you just came back from a war.

"CALM DOWN?! I CANT KEEP CALM WHEN MY OWN GIRLFRIEND IS SUSPENDED AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY?!" you picked up your phone and showed him your face more clearly, he gasped dramatically and you let out a laughter of how feminine that sounded.

"who the fuck you got in a fight with? don't tell me it's monica again, i should've broke her fucking fingers off for hitting my gorgeous." you shook your head and placed the phone down, you rolled your eyes playfully as you sat on your toilet. you took a glance at his background and he was home, your eyebrows furrowed that he should still be in school.

"um sir, did you skipped school?"

his eyes wandered and brought the camera up to his face to hide the background. "no." he quickly answered, his eyes were separated along with his nose being all big. he looked like a character boutta go insane in that camera angle.

"boy, back up. you look very ugly in that position and you're not slick, i already seen your living room." he sucked his teeth and moved the camera from his face, his bare chest was shown out along with his hair all out. you chewed your lip feeling your body getting warm that he looks so sexy right now.

"yeah, yeah. don't change the subject, who did you fought?" you cracked your neck and kept wiping your cheek. "the new girl." you answered him vaguely as his eyes widened a little along with a small smile that you really fought with the girl on her first day.

"how did that happened?" he let out a cackle as you let out a huff not wanting to remember that moment. "it was because of your ass. somehow whenever girls are attracted to you, i'd always have to beat them up. tch, why can't yo' ass be ugly." you gave him a stank look making him laugh more then awed at you.