⌗₂₈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. NASTY PARTY

narrative.

˚ ✞ you laid on the couch with your back facing upwards, watching nikki lit up the blunt and took a puff out of it. you all decided to hang out in eren's house for once and chill- as in chill you mean smoke and get drunk. you muffled a chuckle from never expecting armin to be smoking with all of you. you glanced at him took a puff and smoke went through his nose.

"don't fuck up the rotation now." you told him as he passed you the blunt, chuckling. "yeah, baby. it's all about puff, puff, pass." armin rolled his eyes and took a sip out of his beer then laid down on the wooden floor.

you took a deep hit and handed it to eren who was resting his head on your ass. armin placed his head on nikki's shoulder with his eyes faded red and half lidded. "damn armin, are you feeling high already?" he eyed at you and let out a light chuckle with a sly smirk. "no, are you?"

you shook your head as nikki grabbed the blunt from eren's finger to take the last puff out of it. "nope." you started chuckling forming into a giggle from the way you said it, your body was getting warmed up.

one thing about getting high as a female, you'd start to get touchy with one another. "eren, get up." you told him and he stayed there for a moment, you assumed he didn't hear you but he did. he didn't feel like getting up.

"eren if you don't get your fat ass head off my ass." nikki and armin let out a laughter at the way you crack on him, eren got off and smacked your ass for disrespecting him. you let out a yelp and whimpered that his smack felt good. "that hurts, you asshole." you rubbed it and eyed over at nikki who was getting touchy with armin, her fingers were caressing his neck.

"good." you rolled your eyes and got off the couch, crawling over to nikki as eren laid back watching you. he took another sip out of the beer, your hand went up to nikki's face and make her face you. "nik, did i tell you how much i love you?"

"yeah, thousands of times." your lips was inches away from hers and grazed upon it. "good." you stuck your tongue down her mouth as armin and eren eyes widened from witnessing you kissing your own best friend in front your boyfriends.

you laid her down against the floor with her legs tangled around your waist, your hands went up to her breasts and grope them. armin felt this type of tingle in his body that seeing you and nikki kissing like that made him aroused, he looked over to eren and he felt the same way.