⌗₂₉

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭. TROUBLE

narrative.

being as eren's girlfriend has been cool and interesting, there are times where he'd get you mad and end up making you laugh at the way he fake cries calling you stink stink. you both haven't told each other i love you yet and it's been 5 months, you shook your head and had a bad feeling about today.

eren didn't see you were in class today and assumed you were late, he pursed his lips that you'd always tell him not to be late but look at you now. the door swung open and he turned around getting ready to laugh at you but it was some new bitch he never seen before. "oh, class. i forgot to mention, we have a new student joining with us."

the girl was brown skinned and had a body like megan the stallion, connie and jean eyed each other then eyed at eren who was staring at her. "eren, you're not a hoe anymore. better stop before y/n beats your ass." he heard connie from behind him and sucked his teeth that they would know you'd do that for sure.

eren looked away, armin and mikasa scowled at the girl who was heading towards eren with a sly smirk across her face, they can tell she boutta be one of those homewreckers. "hey, handsome. is that seat taken?" she pointed out to your seat that was next to eren and he ignored her hoping she takes that as a no.

"are you ignoring me?" eren still hasn't responded and watched the professor wrote down the notes for today's agenda. "you're one of those, huh." she pulled out the chair and sat next to him, mikasa got up from her seat and leaned over the desk.

"that seat is taken and clearly he doesn't want you sitting there." the girl's eyebrow raised up and faced towards eren, her hand touched his shoulder and he moved it away. "is that true? do you not want me sitting there?"

eren rolled his eyes. "yes."

"and so he speaks, damn your voice is sexy. i'd like to hear you say my name next." armin scoffed in disgust with his face scowling. "he has a girlfriend and you wouldn't want to let her find out you're messing with her man."

her eyebrow raised up and faced towards armin with a stank look. "ion see her ass."

"look to your left, bitch." everyone was startled except eren and mikasa, they never expect you to show up this quick. your tone was harsh towards the new girl but she deserves it. "oh, this is the girlfriend?" she let out a disbelief chuckle making your foot tapped repeatedly.