⌗₃₆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞. CLAP

narrative.

"... i love you" the girl blankly stared at eren, he waited for her to respond back. she let out a chuckle then formed into a laughter making eren puzzled onto what was funny. she walked up to him and pressed her acrylic nail against his chest hard then looked at him straight in the eyes with a malicious smirk.

"are you really that miserable?" eren eyebrows furrowed onto what was she talking about. "n-no."

"yeah you are.... i hate to break it to you.... but i don't love you... you're worthless and a lowlife... i only took you in because of boredom.... do yourself a favor and bury yourself 6 feet under from all this embarrassment you pulled..." and with that eren heart felt like it got crushed from hearing those words out of her mouth, he watched her walked away from him and his body gotten heavy with the amount of weight that suddenly dropped on him.

" pathetic little shit."

" good for nothing "

" only used you for sex "

eren covered his ears from still hearing her talking shit about him, he closed his eyes that he wanted it to go away. he felt his feet was sinking down past the concrete and was struggling to get himself out of it. he slowly stopped and accept that he's better off gone...

...he opened his eyes slowly one by one and furrowed his eyebrows of the headache he was feeling against his side. "fuck." he muttered and stood up slowly, letting out grunts and groans of the feeling his body getting hit by a truck. he sucked his teeth and placed his feet off the couch, his eyebrows furrowed and spotted a pair of nike slides near him.

his eyes then glanced over to see a body covered with a blanket, the body had on a hood and he removed it revealing it was you. "the fuck?!" he shouted and his hand turned into a fist that you were here but why? didn't the whole getting the key back made you want to stay away from him?

he sucked his teeth that you need to go. "oh good, you're up." his ears perked up and turned towards armin who was holding orange juice and a pill for his headache. "armin, why the fuck is she here?" eren gritted his teeth at him with a tone so harsh, armin let out a chuckle that he woke up on the wrong side of the couch.

"your drunk ass got wasted so i called her for help." he explained vaguely as eren scrunched up his face that he doesn't remember seeing you at the club, the whole thing was a blur and the last thing he remembered was seeing monica's face. "okay but why is she still here, you should've made her go home."