⌗₁

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙞. REGULAR DAY

instagram.

73,728 views • liked by wifeofsossa

cumpared " i hate everyone 🤷🏾‍♂️ "

view all 1,281 comments

wifeofsossa i hate you too 🖕🏾
cumpared love you too
username their friendship^
username yes!

username so pretty

username 😍😍

username lemme get your number baby girl
wifeofsossa who tf^
username saying the same thing^

username @notleviackerman
username NOT YOU TSGGING HIM!
username watch he's not going to comment 🙄
notleviackerman gorgeous
username HE COMMMENTEDDRRRR
username OH SHITTTT!
username HEY DADDY EREN
username HES SO HOT, OH TO BE HER😔
username SAMEEEE

narrative.

hey nikki, do you know who notleviackerman is? ❞ she peeked her head out from the kitchen and looked up to the air trying to remember if she recognized them. "he's a known ig model, why?" her head went back in and walked out, heading to the couch with a soda and a plate of pasta.

"he called me gorgeous." nikki choked and coughed recklessly having you to bust out laughing from not expecting her to do that then you patted her back. "you okay?" nikki nodded swiftly and cleared her throat.

"yeah, i'm straight but are you serious when he called you that?" you moved your hand away and nodded having you to show her the comments. her eyes widened and took a sip out of her drink while reading it. "damn, must be fucking nice to be complimented by a model."

you chuckled and retrieved your phone back, scrolling through your feed. "nikki, you be the main one getting compliments from models." nikki twisted her face as she was chewing on the noodles. "not popular ones like that eren guy."

you shook your head with a light smile and laid back, lurking through his page. he was a good looking guy, eyes all teal-green, lips pink and plump, hair all long and smooth, and his body─ whew. you were chewing your lip as nikki glanced over and see you were staring mad hard at that one post of him.

"you're such a feen. you're thinking about fucking him, aren't you?" your eyes widened slightly and closed your phone then faced to her. "hell no. i can't just admire him." nikki pursed her lips that you were doing more than admiring.

"mhm." you playfully rolled your eyes and you can tell nikki knows you were lying. "oh! there's this party i forgot to tell you about...." she swallowed her meal and took a sip out of soda to wash it down her throat.

"it's happening later tonight and i want us to go." you glanced at her for a moment, watching her drink. "who's hosting the party?"

she held her hand up to let you know she's going to finish her drink before responding. "just a mutual friend of mine." your eyebrow raised up and crossed your arms, you don't usually hang out with nikki and her mutal friends because it gets awkward of how you don't know them and only she does.

"hmm, alright." nikki's eyebrows raised up that you didn't disagree for her to change your mind. "you deadass?" you nodded slowly- it was only because you could get out of the boredom you were feeling.

"yeah, why not. let's go." you stood up and she pulled you back down on the couch in a swift move. "you goin' have to wait, i'm not walking out of this house looking like this." you examined at the outfit she was wearing─ she wore a crop top and booty shorts.

"yeah, you right. you most definitely not walking out of the house looking like that." nikki and you laughed as she stood up to throw away her meal and go get ready to change.

you went back on your phone to keep lurking through eren's page, waiting for nikki to be done.

▊ ▊ ▊

"damn, everybody's mama in this bitch." you let out a laughter that it was really packed and booming. you both were heading inside as the first thing you felt was the warmness in the atmosphere, you fanned yourself a little from feeling hot. "if the party's hot, that's how you know this shit popping."

you shook your head and stuffed your hands in your pocket. "i guess." your eyes scanned around and seen groups smoking weed, sucking each other faces off, and having a drink competition. "you know, you should get dicked down tonight." your face turned to nikki by how random she blurted out to you.

"dick down? by who?"

"you know you want to, there are some fine people here." she nod her head at the group that seem to be talking to their friends about who knows what, your face turned back and look at her crazy. "i'm not boutta spread my legs for a stranger, they could have a disease for all we know."

nikki let out a scoff then muffled her laughter. "you right on that but think about it, your pussy might be blessed though." she nudged your side a couple times and you rolled your eyes that she's trying to convince you but you just weren't interested. "i'm good on that."

nikki glanced at you and nodded with understanding. "if that's what you want, then alright." you two kept walking until a person walked up to the both of you. "hey nikki and nikki's friend! i'm glad you came, do you two want to come play beer pong with us?"

you and nikki glared at each other then back at the person. "i'm good."

"and how about you nikki, do you want to play?" nikki contemplated and looked over to you, you gestured her to go ahead. "i'll watch from the distance."

"you sure?" you nodded and slightly bumped her hip that you were. nikki gave you a smile that she accepted your response. "ight, let's go." nikki told the person and they all went through the crowd with you following behind.

you had a feeling of something interesting will happen in this party but you shrugged it off and kept it pushing.