⌗₃₃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. SAD

narrative.

꒦꒷ eren felt a raindrop landed on his cheek as soon as he got out of the car, armin watched eren didn't spoke another word after what happen in the restaurant. eren unlocked the door and head straight to his room with armin following behind but eren closed the door and locked it to stop armin. "eren, don't lock yourself in that room. i understand you're upset but don't go along with that misunderstanding..."

eren covered his ears not wanting to hear armin speak to him outside of the door, he sit on the edge of his bed and tilted his head down feeling his emotions coming in. what now? he questioned to himself as his mind wandered off thinking about the somber expression all over your face.

"....eren, at least let me come in." armin lightly knocked as eren stared at the wall ahead of him with his body feeling all fatigue and the rain pouring hard against the window. "just leave me alone." he mumbled to himself with his ears still covered, he gripped his hair and tilted his head more wanting armin to shut up about letting him in.

he closed his eyes and took deep breaths from feeling himself going on a temper tantrum, he opened his eyes and glanced over to see a picture frame of you and him smiling together. he uncovered his ears and stood up to head over to the picture- we're never suppose to be meant together. he thought to himself and turned the frame towards the wall, with him nibbling on his lip that he felt like breaking something to ease himself.

he took a deep breath and took off his shoes along with his shirt to put it away in his closet. his exposed out chest was out and could feel your hands would always roamed around it, your warm lips against his back and you hugging him tightly. his eyebrows furrowed and shook that thought out of his head- too bad you're going to do that with him.

he stripped off his pants and removed the belt out of it, he remembered that he would whoop your ass with it whenever you give him an attitude. he lightly chuckled then sucked his teeth that he's thinking about you right now, he shouldn't as he placed his jeans in his drawer. he removed his briefs and placed them in dirty clothes.

he walked away from his closet into his bathroom for a bath. he let the warm water run and went out to his bedroom to pulled out a stash for him to smoke on along with his phone and speaker to blast music. he head back inside the bathroom and turned off the water, he placed the speaker on his sink counter and connected his phone to the device.

he seen you and nikki were blowing up his phone, he rolled his eyes and placed his phone on do not disturb for them to not interrupt his vibe. he put on his playlist and sat on the tub, letting out a sigh of how much that felt a little bit better.