⌗₁₈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. YOU AND ME

narrative.

after you and nikki was done with the whole bickering, she left with armin to the restaurant as you and eren settled down to watch a movie. you were laying down as he was on top of you, tracing your tattoo on your thigh. "you wanna go to sky zone?"

you slowly turned your head to him and let out a little chuckle. "are you okay? did you hit your head hard anywhere?" he gave you a straight face making it seem like he said something crazy.

"i can't ask you if you want to go to sky zone?" you twisted your face as you watched him spread your legs open to get in between, resting his head on your chest. "you can but that was so random, why would you wanna go there?"

he picked his head up and tilted to the side slightly. "to have fun, i've heard from nikki you never gotten the chance to do that since you were so focused on school."

your face scrunched up that nikki really told him something behind your back, you sucked your teeth. "you act like imma die soon."

"you are-" he then smirked slyly. "-from this dick." you pushed him off of you and fell over the couch, you bust out laughing from how firm the impact was. "ow, that fucking hurt!"

you kept laughing at him rubbing his arm, your stomach starts to tightened up and tears forming out of your eyes. "oh it's funny when i'm in pain?" you nodded and try to stop but you kept laughing more.

"i-i'm sorry but the way you made that little shriek send me!" eren gave you a straight face and got off the floor, sitting beside you. "okay haha, are you done?"

you covered your mouth and shook your head, he was starting to be irritated by you jeering at him. he pulled your legs and went in between you as your laughter slowly died down feeling his lips brushing against your neck. "keep laughing at me and you'll end up not walking for days."

your eyes widened as he let out a malicious chuckle and licked your neck to feel his hard, metal piercing. "you mention going to sky zone? yeah, let's go." you got off under him and left him stumped of how swiftly you did that. "oh now you want to agree on going." he rolled his eyes and fixed up himself.

"shut the fuck up!"

▉ ▉ ▉