⌗₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙫. FRIENDS?

narrative.

eren rolled his eyes as he seen the way you were giving him death glares for showing his pretty face to you, he never understood why you dislike him. everyone loves him and not just from being a model but also as a ordinary person.

he gets that his bitchy attitude will make people want to fight him but others─ they're immune to it and get love-struck by his appearance and body. last night at the party made him realize you were never those type of girls that'll be quick to take off their panties, he felt shame-faced that he tried to change your mind into hooking up with him.

mikasa gave him a big scold about it but he was high, so of course he's going to be all inviting to a girl he is either interested in or give them what they want.

"can i talk to you in private?" eren glared over at your friend who was checking him out then back at you. "say what you gotta say here, nikki don't mind." his eyebrow furrowed and rolled his eyes.

"alright, i apologize for my behavior earlier and i want to make amends with you." your eyebrow raised up and glared over at nikki, she glared back. "lame ass apology but i accept it. also do that arrogant shit like that again and i'll make you have a bald spot."

eren nodded as nikki gestured her hand on a empty seat near you two. "come sit with us, i'd like to get to know who's my best friend is cool with."

"if that's okay with her, i'm kind of worried she might kill me." you let out a loud cackle as nikki and eren waited for your approval. "yeah, go ahead but beware she likes to get really personal." you warned eren about nikki, when it comes to meeting with new people─ she would always ask them questions that'll make them uneasy.

"i can handle that." eren sat down with his hands on the table, nikki got closer to grope his muscle arm and you facepalmed that she's already doing it. "i wonder what else you can handle."

eren eyes widened slightly then chuckled softly from you feeling embarrassed that you're best friends with her.

nikki grope his muscles again and grabbed his cheeks squishing them with her free hand. "so strong."

you kicked her leg under the table making her yelp, she let go of him and rubbed her leg. "i'm sorry you have to go through that, she's quite of a freak that tends to be curious."

"it's okay, i've dealt with it all the time." nikki stop rubbing her leg and got close to him again, she squished his cheeks to see more of his eyes. "you have sexy eyes. i bet you get a lot of girls weak for one glimpse of it, is that right?"

"not all of them." eren side eyed you and nikki caught on, you were eating your burger with them looking at you. "what?" you muffled as you crooked your neck along with a stank face that they were watching you eat.

"you like her or something?" he removed her hands away from his face. "i find her interesting, that's all." she pursed her lips in disbelief knowing damn well he does but don't want to say it.

"so interesting, you want to blow her back out?" you choked and swiftly reached for your drink to avoid coughing hard. nikki laughed as eren was confused on why you were choking and her laughing. "no, i just want to be her friend."

nikki playfully shoved him. "you not slick, you're doing that friends to lovers excellence crap." you kicked her leg again and she yelped as you giggled, menacingly. "bitch, kick me again one more time and imma kill you."

eren blankly stared at the both of you, he should be awkward but instead he enjoy this type of friendship you have between you and her. "anyways! you got a girl or you for the streets?" eren glanced at you and you weren't listening but only eating your lunch.

"neither, i'm just chilling and if girls want to have sex with me, they can."

"so you for the streets, damn you heard that? you boutta mess around with a fuck boy." she cackled as she nudged your side, you rolled your eyes not caring because you're not messing with him anyway. "girl please, he's the last person i'll ever fuck."

"and why not? is it because you can't handle my good looks?" he leaned his body more against the table and your jaw clenched from feeling that sensuous aura again. "no because you could be walking around with STDs." you rolled your eyes and looked away.

"cap, she's just jealous that she isn't the only one that'll have their hands on you." your eyebrow furrowed then looked over eren, smirking with his eyes having a little twinkle. "is that so? then maybe i'll have to fix that."

"no fucking way, you believing that witless shit."

"it makes sense why you've called me ugly several times, you want me all to yourself." he jutted his tongue out a little as nikki gasped in excitement. she grabbed his cheeks and opened his mouth to see that piercing again.

"why yo' bitch ass ain't tell me he got his tongue pierced, now you really gotta let him fuck. imagine how it'll feel on your pussy─ man if you don't want him, imma cuff him."

eren chuckled from the flattering remark she gave about him. "ain't you got a man? let him find out you telling some boy you tryna fuck." nikki sucked her teeth as her hand was still on his cheeks.

"ion mess with him nomo, i found him with a stank ass hoe this morning sucking his dick." eren puckered his lips from the tea he was hearing of nikki. "did you whoop that ass?"

"hell yeah and that fuck boy too, i actually thought i was going to settle with this one but guess not." you shook your head and shake your finger at her. "see this is why i don't do relationships nomo, you better switch over to being celibate like me."

"celibate?" you and nikki glanced at him and forgot he was listening to the conversation, nikki let go of his face and grasped his shoulder. "don't listen to her. one guy broke her heart, that's why she's acting like that." eren took in the information watching you yell at nikki for telling him your previous lovelife.

"you have a big mouth and i wish someone stick their dick inside it!" nikki bit her lip a little and turned over to eren.

"maybe eren can, like he said he's ok with fucking." your face scrunched up as eren rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly that it was true that he does.

"i'm out." and with that you left the trouble with nikki laughing and eren watching you leaving, hoping you don't took that seriously.