⌗₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙞𝙞. THE PARTY

narrative.

you picked up a red cup from a table and poured yourself some fruit punch from the bowl. you took a sip and your face scrunched up in disgust not expecting it to taste weird. you smelt it and someone added alcohol into it, you sucked your teeth and dump the rest out onto the sink nearby.

you opened up the fridge to search for some soft drink as your eyes lit up spotting one, you reached for it and twisted off the tip to take a sip. you heard the crowd got wild from the distance and everyone got out their phones recording with the flash on. "get it! get it! aye!" everyone chanted as you stepped towards the group.

a boy with a buzzcut hair was getting twerked on by a girl that had reddish-like brunette hair, you let out a whistle from how much fun they were doing.

you faced away and seen nikki was still playing beer pong with her friend. you softly smiled as nikki gazed over to check up on you. you decided to take a walk for a breather since it was getting pack from where you was.

you took another sip of it, heading out the living room for a quiet area with no people around. "aye girl with the fat ass!" you heard someone hollered but you ignored them hoping they weren't talking about you.

"aye girl, i'm talking to you with the black jacket!" you cussed under your breath and turned around, seeing one of those fuck boys was really trying hard to get at you. "what you want?"

they were taken back at the attitude you gave them. "watch how you talkin' to like that before i fuck you up." he took a step towards you poking his finger against your head, you smacked it away and shoved him. "don't fucking touch me like that with those dirty ass fingers you got." you mean mugged at him and his face expression gotten angrily.

"bitch!" the boy gripped your arm tight, you threw your drink at them with their hand raised up to hit you but instead a tall figure shown up to pull aside the boy from landing his hand on you.

"the fuck?! you tryna fight me over that dumb slut." the stranger yanked their shirt lifting them up off the floor, your eyes widened from how strong he picked that guy up with one hand. "you don't listen do you? she clearly said not to touch her, you fucking bastard."

the guy that harassed you was trembling in his boots from who knows what? is that stranger really that scary? "i-i must've had too much to drink, s-sorry." they chuckled nervously then he dropped him as he scurried away. you looked at your drink and it was empty, you sucked your teeth as the stranger looked back at you.

your body felt weak from taking a glance at his teal-green eyes slightly reddened from the weed he's been smoking. why do they look so familiar? you thought to yourself. "um-" he was staring at you hard and you avoid eye contact from him making you feel flustered due to his vibe all intimidating. "damn nigga, stare at me longer i might just have to give you head."

"you sure you want to do that?" he took a step closer to you with you taking a glimpse of something shiny in his mouth. your back was against the wall and you realized you two were alone in the hall. "i was just fucking with you and i don't know who you ar-" he took off his hood revealing the rest of his face. your breath hitched that you were faced to faced with that instagram model. "you're him, wow you loo-"

a loud laughter interrupted you and your body got pulled inside a room that was near the both of you. "woah, i've only met you. chill out with that shit."

your hands pushed him back but he didn't move not one bit, his pecs were hard and buffed through the fabric. "chill out with what? you know you want to have a taste out of me." you took a step back, your body was pinned against the wall as he trap you in with his arms.

your face scrunched up. "taste?! oh, you think i'm one of those fans. boy please, you're not that attractive." you lied, he is attractive but you don't want to boost up his confidence.

his eyebrow raised up and tilted his head slightly to the side. "you think i'm not attractive?" you shook your head as you crossed your arms, looking away. fuck, now you know why his fans are thirsty─ his voice was flirtatious and sonorous along with his damn pretty face and him being high was a bonus.

he moved his arms away and let out a huff, playing with something in his mouth. "maybe, this will convince you." your eyebrow furrowed and catch him taking off his hoodie exposing out his whole chest.

"what the fuck, put your shit back on! i'm not going to have sex with you."

he got closer to you as your body stiffen against the wall, his warm breath from his nostrils was hitting your skin. "why not? i know you want to." he grabbed ahold of your hand and have it lightly touching down his hard, rock abs. sweet, lord.

you caught yourself lacking from almost wanting to climb on him, you let out a chuckle with him bewildered. "you really think that is going to convince me?" you rolled your eyes as he let go of your hand.

"i thought it would, most girls would've already jumped on me." yeah, most girls would but you were built different. you weren't no simp for him─ maybe a little bit, but not a lot.

"one, that's nasty and two, i'm not like those needy bitches that would do anything for a pretty guy so bye." you brushed past him to leave but he pulled you back. "you think i'm pretty?" you chewed your bottom lip at the expression he was making right now, little strands of his hair were on his forehead along with his eyes all hooded over and his lips all─ you cleared your throat, looking away.

"no." and with that you left the room leaving him puzzled, you let out a deep breath then snicker that you handled that like a boss from not wanting to fuck him right there.

"have you seen eren?!"

a blonde-haired girl popped out of no where making you flinched a little. "who?" you didn't know who that was, her face scrunched up surprised that you don't know who. "he's tall, handsome-devil, long hair, and jaw-dropping body along with those captivating teal-green eyes."

she classified the boy and it hit you that you was just in the room with him, you rolled your eyes. "no." you told her with no emotion to it and walked away, leaving this assshit party.