⌗₄₃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞. TOASTER STRUDEL

narrative.

˚✞ your legs squeezed together as you bit your lip softly, gazing at professor ackerman who was sitting on his desk drinking his tea- his black button shirt was neatly tucked in his white trousers with a gucci belt that's showing off its brand. some of the buttons were loosened up and it revealed a glimpse of his chest, his tattooed sleeves were remarkable and his thick ringed fingers holding the brim so gently.

you took quick breaths as your leg bounced that you just want to ride his dick like there's no tomorrow. his stoic gray orbs darted at you as your eyes mentally rolled back that you can't get over how captivating his glances are, you gripped the staple paper. "y/n.. are you having trouble organizing the papers?" your legs almost gave up on you by how sonorous and mesmerizing his voice was- i think i nutted.

"yes... i uh forgot how much you want staple." you sounded like those stammering bitches but you can't help it, you're in a room alone with a man that you always get your panties wet- luckily you didn't wear one today, eoooow. "really? i've told you like three times though."

"yeah, i know but i'm a forgetful person so.... can you tell me again?" you smiled brightly at him as his eyebrow raised up that you seem kind of flustered but by what? he sighed as he placed his teacup and book down. "you're a pain." he stood up from his seat as your eyes traveled down to see his crouch revealing a little bulge- THAT NIGGA PACKING FOR SURE, FOR SURE. you bit your lip softly as you watched him walk over to you, your gripped on the staple to prevent yourself from actually wanting to jump on him.

"my bad... levi." his cheeks reddened up with him side eyeing away with you saying his first name, he doesn't let students say it but you- he'll make an exception. "of course it's your bad... you sound like you need a little lesson to fix that act of yours." your breath hitched as you felt his hand went on your waist and his other hand on your hand, your back was pressed against his chest.

you let out a quiet whimper that you could feel how toned his chest was along with his hand grasping your hand. "y/n... am i making you flustered?" you let out a chuckle to avoid that question. "flustered? noooooo, not me. naaaaah."

his eyebrow raised up that you were clearly lying through your teeth, the way your body was heating up and your breathing all heavily. his hand let go of your hand that was holding the staple then both of his hands were on your waist to pull you closer to his chest. your eyes widened as you took a sharp inhale of feeling his lips inches away from your ear, his hand went up to your chin to tilted your head down. you swallowed hard with your cheeks warming up and heart beating out of your chest- IS THIS NIGGA TRYNA FUCK ME?!!!!