⌗₁₁

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙞. WORLD WAR III

narrative.

the next two days, eren has been acting unusual as if something did happen to him that day he gave your ass a makeout session. you don't blame him though, you seen the video nikki recorded you two and whew─ the way he was kissing you and sucking down your neck, his body was grinding against you slowly and sensual.

a smirk crept up the corner of your lips still feeling his body weight and his cologne lingering on your clothing. you poke your tongue through your cheek still feeling his metal piercing pressing down at each suck and his hands roaming around free.

you shivered from visualizing that flashback. if nikki wasn't there, who knows what could've happened between you two. you felt your phone vibrated in the back of your pocket and pulled it out until a hard shove made you dropped your phone.

"ayo watch where you're going, hoe!" you snarled at the person and picked up your phone to see if it was cracked, nope. "who the fuck you calling a hoe?!" your eyes landed on a black haired, light skin girl who wore a crop top and a mini skirt, your arms were crossed along with her friend giving you a disgusted look.

"clearly you, who else." you rolled your eyes at her being slow, you can tell she fucks her way to the top and a spoiled brat. "do you even know who you talking to like that?" she walked up to you, you gave her a mean glare wanting to punch her out of your way.

"no and even if you was some rich girl that could ruin my life, i'd fuck you up either way." monica furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her hands wanting to slap you for disrespecting her. "got nothing to say? that's what i thought, fuck 'outta my way." you shoved past her and her friend.

"don't walk away from me, dick-sucking bitch!" she had the audacity to pull your 50 dollar lace wig you just got done yesterday. "what the fuck!" your hand turned into a fist and punched her face, making her stumble a little due to the heels she's wearing.

"natalia get that hoe!" her friend was going to grabbed onto you but you put your set up. "wassup." you and her were going back and forth, dodging hits then monica jumped on you, you both fell onto the floor. her friend kicked your stomach, you let out a grunt as monica put you in a choke hold.

"get the fuck off me!" you used your strength to shoved her away as your legs tripped the bitch that kicked you, her body collapsed firmly against the floor. "stay still, bitch!" monica still had you in a choke hold and you were almost running out of air to breathe.

you pulled her hair roughly, dragging her skinny ass away from you. you coughed up and struggled to get up from the ground. "i just got my hair done, you broke ass hoe!"

"nobody fucking told you to-" you dodged her from hitting you and punched her hard again, her nose seeped out blood a little. "monica, you're bleeding!" your eyes darted over to the friend and tackled her against the wall making a big ruckus in the hall.

"stupid trick." you got up and kicked her in the stomach with her grunting in pain, monica got up and let out a scream tackling you against the floor. "you're going to die, you hear me!" she landed punches after punches until an angry voice called out to her.

"monica?!" you both looked at who was the person and it was mikasa, stunned to see you in a fight. "what?!" you glanced up and she was distracted, you landed a hard blow on her face having her to fall off of you.

mikasa rushed over to the both of you, both your wigs were snatched and only left was the cap on. "what the fuck happened?" she asked the both of you then glanced over to see natalia conscious.

"this bitch fucking attacked me for no reason."

"you shouldn't have call me a hoe in the first place!" monica rushed up to hit you again but mikasa held her back. "that's enough! y/n go before people find out you got in a fight and you calm down."

monica eyes widened that you were the y/n eren was fucking with now. she even got another reason to kill you─ one, you disrespecting her and two, you stealing eren from her.

▉ ▉ ▉

after cleaning yourself up, your lip was busted and your cheeks scratched up from her nails. you looked at your knuckles and they were bruised up. you took a deep sigh that you got into another fight again this year─ the first one was beating your ex up for cheating on you.

you looked at your wig and it was messed up, great, now you have to get it re-done. you sucked your teeth and pulled your phone out.

imessage.

𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲/𝐧💆🏾‍♀️:
attachments:
1 picture, 2 videos
read 10:36am

𝐧𝐢𝐤-𝐚-𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡🥾:
who the fuck
fought with you?!

why you ain't call
me?!

shit, i should've
been there!

i'm coming to
the bathroom!
read 10:38am

𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲/𝐧💆🏾‍♀️:
this gorilla looking hoe
attacked me for no
reason.

fucking bumped into me
& dropped my phone

i cussed her out

her & her friend jumped
me & i managed to
fuck their asses up.
read 10:42am

𝐧𝐢𝐤-𝐚-𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡🥾:
manly ass

u gon' be ight?

u want me to chase
that bitch?
read 10:43am

𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲/𝐧💆🏾‍♀️:
i'll be straight,
this ain't nun.

just give me a comb
& edge control.
read 10:45am

𝐧𝐢𝐤-𝐚-𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡🥾:
got you, see
you in a bit.
delivered

sajnts speaking !
if y'all still think monica is white,
ik yall asses be skimming bcs i literally described her pink
barbie ass 🦧