⌗₁₇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. COMMITMENT

narrative.

you fiddle with your fingers and nikki glared at you, looking like you were overthinking about something. you've been thinking about eren and wonder if you should take it slow with him. "don't tell me you're gonna be distant with him." you faced to nikki who was on her phone.

"and so what if i am." nikki looked at you from her phone and placed it down. "girl don't do that, he likes you." you sucked your teeth finding it hard to believe he does even though he flirts with you all the time and even calls you his 24/7. people tends to do that without having to like one another and you were one of them.

nikki seen firsthand on how emotionless you've gotten when you repeated what your ex told you that you were nothing but a slut that deserves to be fucked only and not be loved then next thing you know you caught him with his dick inside a bitch on your own bed.

you have a feeling eren is just like that if you get too close with him but how can you? he makes you laugh and smile and even makes that pussy of yours blessed. "i don't know nik, i'm not tryna get hurt again."

nikki sensed you're scared to get attached to eren. "i understand but don't distant yourself from a good one, i have a feeling he's the one for you." you stared at nikki and she had the most serious face you'd never see again.

"i know i have that same good feeling too." nikki got closer to you and rest her head on your shoulder. "if he ever fucks you over, imma pull that long hair he got and send him flying." you bust out laughing imaging that happen with nikki small ass doing that to him.

"appreciate it, nik." she nodded and hugged you with her arms wrapped around your neck. "alright! that's enough sappy shit, you wanna hear something?"

she pulled away and you chuckled as nikki got excited. "sure."

"armin is taking me on a date." your eyes widened and let out a squeal, you playfully shoved her as she squealed along with you. "when that happen?! i thought you would make him your fucktoy?"

"well you know, he was so sweet and i couldn't just hurt him so i decided to let him ask me out." your eyebrow raised up shocked that your own best friend is going on a date with a white boy and she told herself she wouldn't go with one but look at her now.

"that's cute, when are you guys going?" you got on your phone and went on instagram.

"tonight." you dropped your phone and almost choked on your spit that went down the wrong pipe. "you good?" nikki was laughing at you from how unexpected that was.

"yeah, i'm good but tonight? i thought we were planning on watching a movie together?" you cleared your throat and glanced at her, standing up off the couch. "your dagger dick man can watch it with you." your face went straight and she was referring to eren, you sucked your teeth that you didn't feel like seeing him but guess you are.

"he's not my man, nik!" you shouted at her down the hall and she let out a disbelief laughter. "not yet, he is!" you growled lowly and laid back on the couch, mean mugging at the tv.

▉ ▉ ▉

you heard laughter behind the front door then followed by a knock, you got up and paused the show you were watching. "i got it!" you shouted at nikki who was getting ready for her date with armin, you unlocked it and opened it. "there goes my gorgeous! see armin i told you, she would wear them booty shorts."

you looked down and you were wearing them just as he predicted, you rolled your eyes. "hey armin, nikki is getting dressed right now." you led them inside and closed it behind you, you felt eren's hands squeezed your ass making you jumped.

"nice place." you heard armin commented, you glared at him and his eyes were so blue under the light along with him wearing a turtleneck and trousers. you felt your body getting warm that he looks so good especially with that undercut he got─ hot damn.

eren eyebrows furrowed at you checking armin out in front of him, he pulled your face and kissed you with his hands fondling your ass sensually. you were shocked by how swiftly he did that, he stick his pierced tongue inside your mouth and held your body against the wall.

he pulled away and he let out a smirked that you were so warm in his hold. your heart beated fast and hard against his chest from how alluring he kissed you. "you should be eye-fucking me only and not armin."

your eyes widened slightly that he witness you doing that but it wasn't your fault, he looked delicious. you sucked your teeth and moved him away, you're so glad armin didn't see all of that. he was on his phone. "say armin, where are you taking nikki tonight?"

his blue doe eyes looked up to you from his phone and you could've sworn you felt your legs wobbled for a second. "just a small restaurant that just opened a month ago." you nodded and crossed your arms at how cute he looks right now─ nikki better treat him good.

"that's cool, must be nice armin took nikki on a date." you spoke a little louder towards eren and his face scrunched up in confusion, you rolled your eyes that he didn't take the hint.

"i'm ready, my bad i had to make sure i look go- DAMN YOU LOOK DADDY RIGHT NOW. you sure you don't want to skip dinner and go straight to dessert?" nikki licked her lips and walked up to him, grabbing his face.

you and eren blankly stared at her gassing his hair and outfit up, she was like those cartoons where they get all heart eyes and drooled up. armin cheeks were bright red like strawberries from not handling so much flattering remarks. "nikki, relax! he gets that he's scrumptious."

you had to lower the last part to nikki so eren doesn't get all jealous because you agreed with her. "alright, alright i will but he's just so cute. who's a cute boy?"

"i am." he muffled with her still squeezing his cheeks and your face scrunched up that she treating him like a pet right now. you let out a laugh and looked over at eren who was recording the whole thing with his laugh muffled. "yes you are, once we're done with dinner. i'm going to serve you some chocolate."

you slowly covered your mouth and giggled hard. "okay, nikki! please keep that to yourself." nikki sucked her teeth and let go of his face then nudged you.

"shut up, you be doing the same thing to eren. 'oh eren your cock is about the size of a schlong snicker' 'oh eren your stroke game was so a1, you got my ass addictive'."

your mouth dropped from her exposing you out like that, eren was impressed with a smirk. "nikki shut up and leave, before i tell armin here you want to fuck him against a window."

armin eyes widened and slowly took a step back. "is it weird that i find it attractive?" he whispered towards eren as he laughed, he looked over at you and nikki going back and forth with things they want to do with eren and armin.

"nah, i find it attractive as well." armin nodded and watched the two of you kept going. eren and armin went on their phone and record the both of you then sighed that it was going to take a minute.