⌗₃₇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. TOY SOLDIERS

narrative.

eren tapped through his feed watching everyone's story, they were all happy and not miserable like his ass. he sucked his teeth that armin was right- he needs to stop being an idiot and actually talk to you about what happen. he placed his phone down and rubbed through his face with stress that his mind and heart are having a war right now.

he leaned over to his drawer and pulled out his stash, he raised up the blunt and lit it up with his lighter as he took a puff out of it. he held the blunt in between his lips and placed back his lighter in the drawer, he leaned back against his bed and picked up his phone still watching everyone's story.

he refreshed to make sure he seen everyone's but armin added something new in his, eren took another puff and tapped on it. it was a video in armin pov with him recording and nikki was on top of you drawing a fake mustache above your upper lip, eren head tilted to the side slightly and a chuckle came out of him.

your eyes opened and smacked the camera away from your face as the video cut off with armin and nikki laughing their ass off. he replayed that video again and again, the expression on your face was so amusing, he chuckle again and took another puff out of his blunt. he let out a cloud of smoke and pause the video with his thumb holding down the screen, you were sleeping so pretty and armin got a good shot.

his finger was hovering your cheek and gaze upon your gorgeous face. he slowly blinked his eyes that he was really thinking about you and needed you and missed your warm soft body against his, he unpaused the video and closed his phone taking another puff out of his blunt.

he stared at the ceiling and shook his head, he took his final puff and got off his bed to throw it out the window near him. the cloud of smoke released into the air as he watched the moonlight beamed over the dark streets, he leaned his head against the frame of the window.

fuck! beyond his pettiness towards you and that situation, he missed you like crazy. he rolled his eyes hard that his stomach growled interrupted his moment.

he grabbed his hoodie from the bed and put it on as he hugged himself that he still need time to talk to you again. he grabbed his keys along with his wallet to head out to the store to grab some snacks.

༻ 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓 𝐒 ༺