⌗₂₀

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈𝙭𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
𝙭𝙭.    CONFESSION

narrative.

           nikki and armin was cuddled up on the couch watching a movie, she find out you and eren was gone and assumed the two of you were either on a date or a hangout. the door unlocked and open, you took off your shoes and nikki's eyes widened seeing your hair messed up. "what happened to you? did eren-"

"not now nikki." her face scrunched up at the tone of your voice, you were pissed but from what? her eyes darted at eren, closing the door behind him. "the fuck happen?"

"y/n got into a fight with monica on our date." armin spit out his drink from hearing that, nikki scowled at eren as he crossed his arms. "who the fuck is monica and why she fought y/n?" armin wiped himself with a napkin, eyeing at eren that him and the friend group know about his little fan.

"she's the same bitch that fought her at school and it was about me." nikki couldn't believe what she was hearing, no wonder she attacked you from school- it's so desperate of a girl to fight over a guy and not herself. "did y/n killed her? i'll be so satisfied if she did."

"unfortunately not, the security were going to escort her out but i ended the fight early." nikki face went straight and rubbed her temple out of stressed that this hoe is still alive. "fuck those securities, she lucky i'm not there. i would've thrown her ass out the fucking building."

armin swallowed hard that nikki sounded so cold-blooded, he tugged his turtleneck from the warmth feeling of his body rising up. "yeah and now she's mad at me that i kind of triggered her."

nikki was lost for a second, eren rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "triggered from what?"

"that she's going to make the same mistake with me." nikki and armin eyebrow raised up, she cussed under  her breath. "look eren she's not going to do that, trust me. plus she likes you too much to let you go or maybe it's the bwc that's letting her stay but still, that's all her anger talking and she'll regret it if you actually left her."

armin cleared his throat. "i agree with nikki, from what i've seen she has a big soft spot for you and imma have to kick your ass if you screw that up." nikki eyes widened slightly and smirked at armin for talking like that to eren. "you think so? even though she's all like demonic and short-tempered?"

"yeah, that's her way of flirting. she tends to do that when she actually likes someone." eren never knew that, he'd always knew you like him but this was different- he understands why you'd always make fun of me and pick fights with him, it was because you like him.