important

i know y'all mfs don't like these authors note but i don't give a fuck, y'all readers be wanting smuts from other authors and when it's with me- y'all worry about the wrong shit like sir, tf you worrying about the door being unlocked, worrying if ...

i know y'all mfs don't like these authors note but i don't give a fuck, y'all readers be wanting smuts from other authors and when it's with me- y'all worry about the wrong shit like sir, tf you worrying about the door being unlocked, worrying if anyone walking in, condom this, we'll get pregnant like i clearly left a note that you can't get pregnant until i say so but noo & wanna complain about eren being a sex addict or he has sex too much.

mf y'all the same ones wanting smuts from other eren fics so what's the tea? you can't handle my eren or something. clearly y'all don't and that's cool because from now on, let me see y'all talking about anything other than the sex- i'm deleting your comment 🤣🤣 it's really annoying & especially with them blm jokes or anything related, that's dead.

y'all not slick thinking i won't see your shit but n e ways imma take my ass back to sleep. i'm just letting y'all know that ion want to see anymore of those unnecessary comments- it's either you stay quiet or hype that shit up.

if you have opinions, don't be shy leave some. i'll try my best not to get on yo ass 🤲🏾

edit - ight so i had seen some comments are saying they're uncomfortable with the smuts. i could've made a warning but i know some of y'all would've still read it then give opinions about it. i made a warning in the intro that if you are uncomfortable, you could just not read it or tell me that it does.

i know some of y'all always forget but this is important and when it comes to smuts that i write, things will be heavy and hardcore so i advise you guys take cautions and i'm not forcing you to keep reading... just simply exit out the book and like i mentioned before -

i don't want to see no more complaints since you did see the warnings i left out in the intro or when there's gonna be a smut coming up ( except the pegging which is later on in the story that i forgot to put bcs it was too funny for me ).

i hadda let out a reminder because it's been awhile of streets & also after this, i'm not holding back on the smuts so if it's too extreme for you... you can leave but don't leave any bashing or compliants.

ight that's bout it.