CHAPTER FIVE: ANDROMETA

(In perspective of Andrometa):

"Crustello!" I watched as Matt got lectured for the fifteenth time. I rolled my eyes as he stood there with that stupid look on his face. The one he always had. I had already put on all my armor and was ready for the raid prevention three hours before. For all I knew, Matthew Crustello was a slacker, and slackers can never be trusted. When Zana had finished lecturing him mercilessly I noticed he had zoned out during the entire thing, such a slacker. Zana went into the off-limits zone, or as we like to call it, the no go zone. Following loosely behind was that slacker Crustello. That boy! He just couldn't keep himself from bending the rules could he?! Considering the fact that I NEVER break the rules I stayed out of that hallway, but kept a close watch on him from a safe distance. Pfft, Crustello, he was only here because everyone pitied him. I was here because I actually worked for it. Our team was an elite group of Medias that were specifically chosen for our unique skills and abilities. Our team: Pandal: Advanced robotics and mechanical engineer, basically he was a genius technology nerd that made all of our gear. Daniella or as we call her Danny: She is skilled in any sort of weaponry and acrobatics, basically she has super fast reflexes, can do some really cool moves, and not to mention any weapon you give her, she can operate. (Don't want to get on her bad side) Me: Skilled in stealth and am highly observant. My description basically speaks for itself, but I am really good on night patrol, any patrol for that matter. Finally, Matthew: Claims to have the skill set of all of us combined but never really seems to show it, how he became our team leader? NO IDEA. I saw Matthew slide out of the hallway just before Zana walked out. She once again addressed him about his clothing. THAT SLACKER.
TO BE CONTINUED.