-Good morning, sir. I've brought the files.

He turned around and walked slowly towards her. He looked at her, then he brought his left hand in front of her. Juli didn't get what he wanted her to do. Then, he brought his hand towards himself, glanced at his hand watch then slipped his hands into his pocket. He raised one of his eyebrows.

 He raised one of his eyebrows

       -3 minutes late.

Juli's eyes widened. He looked at the pendulum on his table.

    -Employees like you don't understand value of time.

He looked at her again.

   -But... even 3 minutes is important to me.

Then in a cold and serious tone,

   -And I hate those people who waste time in just chit chatting.

Juli gulped hard.

   -Sir, I was just...

Namjoon gestured her to keep quite.

   -I don't wanna hear any excuses.

Saying that he headed towards his chair and sat. He put on his glasses.

   -Now show me the files.

Juli was dumbfounded.

   -Aa... y...yes, sir.

Juli was showing him the files and he was signing when she heard Jimin's voice.

   -May I come in, sir?

   -Come in, Mr.Park.

Namjoon said without even looking at him as he was so busy with his works.

   -Thank you, sir.

   -Hmm... you brought the files?

   -Yes, sir.

   -Hmm... by the way, Mr.Park, you were amazing in your recent videos.

He said it in a very serious tone. Jimin didn't get it at first that he was praising him.

   -Sir?

He glanced at him.

   -I'm talking about your YouTube videos.

   -Oh... Thank you, sir.

Jimin was blushing so hard and Juli had to controll herself from laughing.
Then, Namjoon continued to sign those papers and when all the works are done, he opened his mouth.

   -Hmm... you've done great. And now...

He glanced at his hand watch.

  -So, Mrs.Kim and Mr.Park, keep working on like this.

   -Thank you so much, sir.

They both said it together. Namjoon didn't bother to hear what they said. He stepped out of his cabin. Jimin and Juli was coming out with him too. And just when he stepped out of the cabin, two lady employees took him too seriously. Actually, they were waiting for him to come out of his cabin. And when he did, they started complimenting him. Actually, they're new employees. And they're meeting boss for the first time today. They didn't thought boss would be that much young and handsome.

   -Sir, you're looking so hot.

   -You're so handsome. It's pleasure to meet you, sir.

Namjoon gave both of them death glare. They gulped hard and lowered their gaze seeing him still staring at them.

  -Do you wanna get sacked?

Both of them looked at him shockingly.

  -Aniyo, sir.

  -Then, stop this nonsense and get lost.

He started walking. But stopped in his track. He turned around and said,

  -Repeat the same mistake, and this will be the last mistake you'll ever do in your life. Arasso?

They gulped hard. Namjoon started walking again. Both of the new employees were left dumbfounded. Even Jimin and Juli glanced at each other in shock. Then, they looked at their arrogant  Boss walking out of the office.

To be Continued...