Juli was laughing so hard that she didn't realize when the whole office became silent. There were no sounds. Even Jimin noticed it. But he was thinking why it's so calm. Juli was still laughing so hard, Jimin too. But then all of a sudden he became silent. He stood up from his chair. Juli was staring at him. His expression was like he saw a ghost or something. Juli started laughing again seeing his expression.

   -Psss... Mam...

She's still laughing, not knowing that Boss is standing right behind her, staring at her with a smirk on his face. And other co-workers were staring at her too.

  -Pss stop it, mam.

Jimin said still looking at his boss.

  -Why, Jimin? Oww... you're so cute.

He turned red hearing from her that he's cute. Juli chuckled loudly again.

  -Mam, he's here. Stop it now.

Juli wiped off her tears of laughter. And asked him.

  -Are you trying to scare me off?

He widen his eyes.

  -He. Is. Here.

He uttered the words giving space between each words to make it clear to her. Juli can't stop herself from laughing, she somehow controlled and asked him.

  -Who?

...

  -Mrs. Kim!

Juli's eyes widen. That deep voice! It's him!! Boss is here. She gulped hard. Then she stood straight  up from her chair and turned around only to see him standing, staring at her from behind his cool glasses with a smirk on his face. He was looking so damn good in black suit.

  -Go...g...good morning, boss.

  -Bring me the files.

Saying that he turned around and started walking towards his cabin. Juli gasped. Once he's gone out of sight, Jimin sat down and sighed in relief.

  -Oh my God, Voldemort is here...

Juli looked at Jimin.

  -Why didn't you alert me?

  -What?

  -That he's here.

  -I told you.

  -I thought you were joking.

Jimin stared at her.

   -Then it's your fault. I didn't say I was joking.

  -Okay okay... let's discuss about it later. I've works to do.

Juli picked up all the files in her hands and headed towards cabin. Reaching to the door, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and then released it. She did it three times more. Then, she opened her eyes slowly.

   -It's gonna be alright.

She consoled herself by saying that in her mind. Then, she was about to knock, when Boss said,

  -Come in.

Her eyes widened.

   -How did he  find out?

Juli checked everywhere if there's a cctv camera or what. But found nothing.

   -Strange...

Juli pushed the door to open and stepped inside. And she found Mr.Kim facing his back towards her, standing  near the window and looking outside.