He reached over, resting his hand on her stomach that had grew, now eight months and two days pregnant. She wanted to wait until right before it was time for her to give birth to know her gender.

Her belly was definitely very noticeable, the large round protruding stomach enticing her now obvious curves.

Both of them loved watching her body change to adapt to pregnancy, her hips spreading and her boobs growing, she was eating things she hadn't ate before. Von loved to see it.

The last few months he'd been taking care of her, was one of his favorite times of his life. She allowed him to do literally everything for her, instead of being independent the way she wanted to be.

She wanted to make her pregnancy special for him, however he wanted because she knew how bad he'd wanted a kid. And all he wanted to do was take care of her, so she let him.

He bathed her, fed her, got her dressed and took her shopping. He waited on her hand and foot, attending to every request she had, providing whatever she wanted if he could.

He loved her pregnant. And he loved that she let him take care of her the way he promised to. He was in love with her, and in love with the fact she was carrying his child.

Von let out a gasp, feeling his baby kick his hand, and Kaisyn laughed, moving his hand around to poke different areas of her stomach.

"Oh my fucking god." He parked the car, leaning over to watch her stomach move, and she smiled. The baby rarely ever kicked enough to where she could show Von.

"Pumpkin active today." She chuckled, watching as her baby kicked, and she groaned, getting a Braxton Hicks in her lower half.

"Daddy baby." He leaned down, kissing her stomach, and Kaisyn smiled, pulling his face up to kiss his cheek.

"I can't wait til he get here." She mumbled, and he kissed her lips.

"It's a girl but okay." He got out the car, and she laughed, letting him help her out.

"Nah. We having a baby demon. A boy." She told him, and he smacked his lips, mushing her head, making her laugh again.

"Come on Z. Are you okay baby?" Kaisyn clicked her teeth, and Ozark jumped up, his front paws resting on her stomach, and she laughed, grabbing him off of her.

"Mommy gone take you to the doctor tomorrow. We gone make sure you good." She rubbed behind his ears, and he panted, turning in a circle a few times out of excitement.

"He love the fuck out you." Von chuckled, clipping his leash on, and Kaisyn nodded.

"I love him too. I'm glad we didn't get a small puppy. I love my big baby." She mumbled, holding Von's hand as they inside of the building.

"Surprise!" Everybody in the room screamed, and Kaisyn busted out laughing, covering her face as they recorded her.

"Bitch let us see you!" India frowned, holding her phone in front of Kaisyn as Von pulled her hands down.

"You look so pretty." Samaria smiled big, and Kaisyn sniffed, fanning her face so that she didn't cry.

"I almost shot y'all stupid ass." She smiled, hugging all of her friends as they laughed.

"You look beautiful." Toosii kissed her cheek, and she smiled, hugging around his neck.

"Best friend!" She smiled big, jumping on top of Trevor, who laughed.

"You look pretty Kaisyn. Wassup." He dapped Von up, who returned it, before dapping Toosii and Durk up.

"Opp ass hoe." Kaisyn mushed Durk's head, who laughed, before hugging around her waist.