20

3 days later | July 4th, 2020.

Kaisyn was currently laying in her bed, Von sound asleep on her chest with his dreads pulled back into a ponytail.

It was around 11 in the morning, and she'd been up only a few minutes, not wanting to wake him up because she knew that he was tired from his day at the studio yesterday.

His head rested on the left side of her chest, half of his body on top of hers with his leg thrown around her, sleeping very comfortably, yet slightly uncomfortable to her.

Kaisyn used her strength to pull him up some so that his face rested in her neck, and he remained asleep, his whole body now on top of hers, making her chuckle.

Von loved to sleep either all the way under her, all the way on her, or wrapped in her body. It was the only way he could fall asleep as of lately.

She had him addicted to skin to skin contact. He always wanted to lay on some part of her body where his face would be able to feel her skin.

Kaisyn listened to him breathe slowly in her ear, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, flipping them over so that they laid on their sides with him between her legs.

She looked at him, rubbing his face as she brought it closer to her, laying right in front of him.

She loved Von, and it surprised her how much she did. She would've never saw herself like this-especially with him.

But she was glad this was how it was. He loved her, and was so patient with her, she wouldn't want it to be with anyone else.

Kaisyn grabbed her phone, unlocking it, and switching over to Instagram. She didn't care what nobody had to say anymore. As long as the people she loved knew what was going on, she didn't give a fuck about anyone else.

yanidoll

Liked by samariajdavis and 972,810 othersyanidoll : me and you never gave a fuck and that's why we work the way we do

yanidoll : me and you never gave a fuck and that's why we work the way we do. kiss me like this forever please. don't kno what I'd do without u gang, love u so much. fuck what anybody gotta say i a kill y'all dicked out azzez and bae know ima still slide on his hood when i catch they bitch azz ain nothin changed 😁😈 #fuckthewiic #jaisister4L #fuckdurktoo
View all 23,271 comments
lildurk : Dnt want no beef wit u sis 😳😳🤣😍❤️
promiseeee : #citygirldown #icantbreathe
toosii2x : Had trouble reading this 🤦🏽‍♂️ but ❤️

Von's phone began buzzing loudly with notifications, making him stir in his sleep, burying his face deeper in Kaisyn's neck.

"Baby get that." He mumbled against her skin, and she chuckled.

"No. You get it. That's your phone." She rubbed his back, and he ignored his phone that rung, about to doze back off.

The phone stopped ringing, before going off a few seconds later with different notifications, making him groan as he stood up.