2

A week later.

"Where you at?" Kaisyn asked, on the phone with Kartier.

"Stu. Why, wassup mama?" She asked, and Kaisyn heard shuffling.

"I want you right now." She mumbled, and Kartier chuckled, standing up and grabbing her keys.

"I'm on my way." Kartier said, and Kaisyn nodded, though she couldn't see her, then hung up.

Kaisyn looked up at the movie she was watching, 365 days, and yet another sex scene popped up, making her groan in frustration.

She'd let tiktok influence her once again, and decided to watch the trending movie. If she would've known it was basically a porno she would've watched it with Kartier.

Now she was horny and by herself until Kartier got to her house. She lazily watched the movie, now uninterested in the main plot and more so focused on the sex.

A few minutes later, Kartier walked in her room, and she immediately stood up. Kartier laughed as Kaisyn grabbed her face in a kiss.

"Fuck you got goin'?" She chuckled, dropping her bag to wrap her arms around her.

"This damn movie got me horny as hell." She frowned, kissing Kartier's neck.

"What you watching?" Kartier asked, unclipping Kaisyn's bra.

"Doesn't matter. Come on." She mumbled, pulling Kartier's shirt from over her head, making her chuckle.

She pushed Kaisyn to lay back after undressing herself, leaving her bra on and climbing between Kaisyn's legs.

Kaisyn grabbed her face, softly kissing her, allowing her tongue to slide in her mouth. She listened to Kartier moan into the kiss, and she could feel her lower half dripping.

Kartier pulled away, leaning down and latching her lips around Kaisyn's clit.

"Fuck." She moaned, propping her legs up as Kartier's tongue softly swirled against her clit.

She dragged her tongue down her slit, sucking her opening as her fingers slid inside.

"Mm, shit hold on." Kaisyn attempted to pull back once her clit began to lightly pulse in stimulation, and Kartier locked her in place.

Her fingers slid deeper to pleasurably jab at her spot, keeping her lips around her clit while her tongue explored the surrounding areas.

Kaisyn moaned, rolling her hips upwards against her face, feeling her stomach tighten.

"Baby I'm cumming. Awn f-fuckkkk." She threw her head back, her cream leaking out of her, and in Kartier's mouth, who moaned at her taste.

"Sweet ass." Kartier came up to kiss her lips, and Kaisyn moaned into the kiss, holding her face.

Kartier straddled her thigh without break the kiss, making their clits touch each other.

"Fuckkk." Kaisyn whimpered once Kartier rocked her hips, stimulating both of their clits.

"Mhm. Come here baby." Kartier grabbed her neck, pulling her up, watching her face form a pout as she moved faster against her.

She softly kissed her lips, both of them moaning into the kiss, and Kartier felt her stomach tighten.

"Fuckkkk." Kartier moaned, gripping her neck, and Kaisyn's eyes rolled back.

Her favorite part of sex was watching Kartier drop her masculine side and moan for her. She loved to hear her.

"You sound so good baby. Can you go louder please?" She spoke softly, before moaning as Kartier grabbed her up for another sloppy kiss.

"Awn fuck." Kaisyn's frown deepened, feeling herself about to cum as Kartier moaned in her ear.