21

Next Day

"Y'all I don't give a fuck. I'll beat her ass again, and what?" Kaisyn chuckled, on live, currently laying in her bed.

"Turn that shit off." Von mumbled from behind her, half asleep with his head laying on her back.

"Nah. Folks wanna jump stupid on this bitch behind a piece of dick that don't want you. You weak in the knees hoe, stannup'." Kaisyn mocked the tiktok, and Von laughed, making her smile.

"You messy. You beat her ass already you ain't got no point to prove. Turn it off." He told her, laying on his back and putting his arm over his eyes.

Kaisyn turned, laying her head on his chest and holding her phone to see both of them.

"Bitch you mad behind him. Look at him, who is him?" She smirked, and he smacked his lips, opening his eyes.

"Don't start tryna show out now. Chill out." He kissed her lips, and she laughed, showing them to her live.

"He always want a kiss. Like literally always kissing me." She laughed as he sucked her jaw, and he chuckled.

"I be surprised I'm wit' him too y'all. My biggest opp and the nigga I love." She replied to a comment, and Von smiled, licking over his lips as he stared in the camera with her.

"Turn it off. Don't entertain that shit, get off." He reached for her phone after seeing that Asian joined, and she held it out of his reach.

"Nah. Hoe if you ever play wit' my nigga in my face like you crazy, Ima beat yo ass again. You lucky he won't let me ki-." She started, being cut off as Von took her phone.

"Tryna get fed onnis bitch folks." He said, ending her live, and she chuckled.

"Fuck them feds. Ain't scared of jail." She mumbled, closing her eyes as he climbed on top of her.

"Ima beat that hoe ass again. Just cause I feel like it." She said, feeling him kissing her collar bone.

"Nah I'm finna go read that shit right now." He stood up, and her eyes opened.

"I'm coming." She attempted to get up, and he held her down.

"Von you went by yourself yesterday and this bitch threw a drink at you. I'm not finna let you confront a bitch like you is one. Let me handle that, move." She frowned up at him, and he smirked, picking her up.

"I'm sexy as hell, I know. Don't tell me." She rolled her eyes, seeing that he was about to say something, and he laughed.

"I wasn't even finna say all that." He waved her off, grabbing her crocs and putting his slides on.

"Sure you weren't." She held around his neck, letting him carry her to her garage.

He placed her in the front seat, and she watched him as he put her seatbelt on, making sure that she was good.

"You okay?" He asked, looking up from her seatbelt to her face.

"Yes. I love you." She said, and a smiled graced his lips.

"I love you too." He kissed her forehead, before closing the door and getting in on his side.

"Can we stop and get food first?" She asked, pulling her feet up in the seat.

"Yeah. What you in the mood fa'?" He glanced over at her as he drove.

"You. And whataburger." She said, and he laughed, nodding his head.

"Dayvon I be bitching you out I'm not even gone lie." She told him, and he smacked his lips.

"What the fuck is you talkin' bout?" He looked over at her, then back at the road.