10

A week later.

"I'm sick of this shit. Turn this off man." Von said, referring to Bambi that played from Kaisyn's large screen TV.

"Shut up." She mumbled, rubbing his chest, laying on it and keeping her eyes on the movie.

"We done watched this like six times already folks. Why you so interested like you ain't seen it before?" He chuckled, before smiling as she shushed him again.

The two of them had spent the last week in Kaisyn's house, neither of them leaving each other's side for any reason. Von followed her around like a puppy, and she love it. He was clingy as hell.

They didn't know what they were doing, but Von loved it, and it was growing on Kaisyn. She tried hard to fight the feeling of liking him, but he didn't let her. He was so sweet and she couldn't help it.

She smiled, feeling Von softly kissing her face, his eyes closed as she recorded him.

"My baby." He mumbled, kissing her lips, before looking over, and he frowned as she laughed.

Kaisyn saved the video to her phone, before locking it and wrapping her arms around him.

"You fed as hell." He said, and she smiled as he kissed her forehead.

He turned to lay on his side, pulling her closer and slipping his hands in her panties, resting on her ass.

"I like you." He pecked her lips, and she smiled again as he stared at her.

"I'm aware." She said, and he chuckled, licking over his lips.

"Nah, I like you, like you. I wanna love you, but you won't let me." He mumbled, rubbing her face, and she blinked slowly.

"Ion wanna be loved. We cool how we are." She told him.

"Why do you do that?" He asked, and she rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"You don't have to shut me out Kaisyn. I'm not out to get you ma." He slightly frowned.

"I don't wanna talk about this. Watch Bambi please." She mumbled, looking back at the TV, removing her arm from around him.

"People can love you Kaisyn." He said, keeping his arm wrapped around her.

"I wish I knew you foreal. Maybe I'd understand why you are the way you are lil folks." He rubbed her side, and she blinked slowly, looking at the TV, but her attention was elsewhere.

Sometimes Kaisyn wondered if she even knew herself. It seemed like since Jaisyn died, she'd became a girl she would've never thought she'd be.

She was so unintentionally rude, she didn't allow people in, she kept every feeling she had to herself, she hated the thought of love, and she didn't like to be around people. She wasn't always like that.

She wished things were different. Everything would be different if Jaisyn was still alive. Her whole life revolved around him, he was all she thought about.

Von watched Kaisyn, a blank expression on her face as her body raised up and down, breathing slow.

He'd known her since he was 10 years old. He was now 24, and he didn't know anything about her, not even her favorite color.

It had been fourteen years, and he couldn't describe at her all, and somehow, he had such a deep attraction for her.

He was sure he loved her, but he didn't know how it was possible because he barely knew her-even after fourteen years.

Von held her face, pressing his lips against hers, and her eyes closed as she slowly kissed him back.

Her tongue slid against his, bringing his bottom lip in her mouth as the kiss deepened. He climbed between her legs, and her hands ran down his body.