18

Two weeks later.

"Baby are you here?" Kaisyn called out, walking in her house and throwing her keys into the bowl, taking her crocs off.

"Yeah ma I'm back here." Von said from her room, and she walked back there, throwing her purse on her dresser.

"Wassup wit' ya pout? What happened?" He chuckled, standing up from her bed, wrapping his arms around her, seeing the pout on her face.

"I'm so tired." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"How long you been gone?" He massaged her sides, his wrists massaging her back, and she lowly groaned.

"Since like 1 this morning." She kind of whined, and he picked her up.

"Girl it's damn near four o clock." He carried her to her bed, and she held the pout on her face as she pulled her crocs off.

Von hovered over her, pulling her biker shorts off of her and then her shirt from over her head.

"You tired baby?" He chuckled as she pulled him to lay on top of her.

"Yes and I missed my boo." She mumbled, rubbing his face, making him smile.

"Remember you hated me?" He kissed her cheek, and she laughed, nodding her head.

"I be craving you now." She chuckled, turning to lay on her side, tangling her legs with his.

"Craving this dick?" He smirked, and she laughed again.

"No-well, yeah. But I just be wanting to be around you, for you to hold me and shit. That's what I be craving, just you in general." She mumbled, closing her eyes, and he smiled.

He poked his lips out, kissing hers a few times, feeling her breathing slow down.

"Yo sexy ass." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he kissed down her jaw, and she smiled.

"Move Von." She chuckled, grabbing his face once he sucked her neck, and he leaned up, licking her face.

"Folks weird as hell fam gone." She laughed, and he smiled, watching her wipe it off.

He laid on his back, flipping her over so that she laid on top of him, and he held her ass in his hands.

"What you do today?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I was wit' grandbaby and Kayla annoying ass." He told her, his eyes closed, and she looked down at him, her face hovering above his.

"What she do?" She rubbed over his eyebrow, softly pecking his lips.

"She nosy as fuck. Bitch be on dick bad." He mumbled, gripping her ass in his hands.

"I don't like her. I wanna kill her." She said, her eyes darkening as she held his face in her hands.

"You be deadass when you say that huh?" He chuckled, opening his eyes, and she hummed in response.

"I'll do it quick. One shot, no pain." She mumbled, her hand lightly gripping his neck.

"You wanna kill somebody or just her in specific?" He sat up, holding her waist.

"Somebody." She kissed his lips, and his tongue slid in her mouth as he grabbed her face.

"Yeah? Now?" He softly grunted, his dick hard in his sweats, and she smirked.

"You fucking crazy." She chuckled, and he shrugged, sliding her forward so that she rested directly on his dick.

"I give my baby whatever she want." He kissed her neck, and she laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I ain't gone kill that pussy ass girl. Her or your girlfriend." Kaisyn rubbed her eye, climbing out of his lap and back in her bed.