4

A week later.

Von stirred in his sleep, hearing knocking at his front door, and he groaned in frustration

Von stirred in his sleep, hearing knocking at his front door, and he groaned in frustration. He'd finally fallen asleep around nine this morning, and had only been sleep two hours.

"Shut the fuck up!" He called out as he stood up from his bed, and the knocking ceased.

"Dumb ass bitches get on my fucking nerves." He mumbled to himself, brushing his teeth and then washing his face in the mirror.

He dried his hands off, and then walked out of his room, towards his front door.

"Fuck you doin' this fucking early folks?" He mumbled after swinging the door open, revealing his older sister, Kayla.

"August wanted to see you. Damn." She chuckled, stepping to the side so that he wouldn't push her as he walked past her.

"Why you so angry for?" She asked as he opened her backseat door.

"Wassup grandbaby." He picked him up from the seat, chuckling as August pulled his dreads.

"I'm ready whoop yo ass on GTA." August told him, making him laugh as he pushed past Kayla.

"On folks you ain't. And quit fucking cussing fa' I beat yo ass boy." He sat him on the counter, and August laughed, pointing at the scooby doo graham snacks.

"Nah. Eat some fucking soap. Cussing like you grown, need to wash that mouth out." Von flicked his forehead, and he laughed again.

"So, what you doing today?" Kayla asked as he grabbed the snacks from off the top of his fridge.

"Ain't shit. Chillin' wit' him I guess." Von shrugged, opening the box and passing a pouch to Grandbaby.

"What about Yani?" She asked, a frown on her face.

"Man what about ha'? You want me to slide so bad you go do it. I handle shit when I'm ready to, I ain't stressing that bitch right now." He waved her off, carrying August to the living room.

"What you need to get ready for? She a bitch, you can't handle that?" Kayla frowned at him.

"Kayla you acting weak as fuck. You know where she be at, go scuff or something. You the one let that bitch beat the daylights out yo ass. Should've shot her." Dayvon carelessly shrugged, putting headsets on both his and August's head as he turned the game on.

"Oh foreal? That's how you feel? Von she killed T R-." He cut her off by sending a mean glare her way, his eyes dark.

"Ima beat the fuck out you next. Bye." He turned his head back towards the TV, hearing her childishly stomp out his house.

"Yo mama stupid as hell folk." Von told grandbaby, passing him a controller.

"As hell." August shook his head, and Von laughed, dapping him up.