24

Next Day

Kaisyn groaned, her body becoming hot as she slept, making her frown her face up.

She opened her eyes seeing her body tangled between Von and Toosii, and Samaria sleeping wildly on the other side of Toosii, making her chuckle.

She moved their arms from around her waist, raising up. Von began to stir in his sleep, and she placed her hand on his side, making him stop moving, slowly dozing back off.

She waited a few minutes, before quietly stepping out of her bed. She limped to her bathroom, shutting the door softly behind her.

She turned her shower water on, and then grabbed her toothbrush, brushing her teeth as the bathroom filled with steam.

The door opened, and she looked up from the sink, seeing Toosii closing it behind him.

"You got a toothbrush for me?" His voice rasped, and she chuckled, reaching under her sink, passing him a brand new pack.

Kaisyn tied her hair up as she stepped in the hot shower, her body instantly soothing as the water hit her skin.

"Ain't that what you been waiting on?" She chuckled, looking up at him after he got in with her.

He hummed in response, glancing down at her lips. She puckered her lips, and he leaned over, kissing her.

She allowed his tongue in her mouth, grabbing his shoulders as his arms wrapped around her body. He lifted her leg, his hard dick rubbing down her slit.

"Mm, no." She pulled away from the kiss, removing his dick from between her legs.

"I want you." He told her, kissing her neck, and she bit her lip, smiling.

"You can't let this get to you too deep. That was just sex okay? You don't want me, you want Samaria." She held his neck with both hands as he kissed the top half of her body.

She pulled him away from her, looking up at him as he bit his lip.

"My fault." He said, and she rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

"It's just me and you right now. Let me make you cum, we don't gotta fuck." He told her, and she chuckled.

"Make me cum for what?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Cause you look pretty when you cumming and I wanna see it again." He shrugged, and she bit her lip, lifting her leg.

Toosii held her leg up, pulling her body close to his as his hand glided over her skin. His fingers slid inside of her, and she moaned under her breath, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He pumped his fingers in and out of her at a semi quick pace, and she whimpered, her legs slightly buckling,

"This pussy so wet Yani." He lowly groaned, her juices already coating his fingers, running down his hand.

"Look at me." He let her leg go to grab her neck, and she held on to his shoulders for stability, moaning as her eyes locked on his.

"You cumming baby?" He asked, and she moaned again, grabbing his hand.

"Yes. Fuckkk." She whined, her face frowning up before her milky white substance ran over his hand, and he groaned, placing his head in her neck.

"You so beautiful. Damn Kaisyn." He softly grunted, pulling his fingers out of her as she moaned in his ear.

He slid his fingers that was coated in her cum in his mouth, moaning at her taste, making her bite her lip.

"There you go baby." She mumbled, her eyes low in arousal seeing her sticky cum on his hand.