29

Four months later.

"No baby I don't wanna do it anymore." Kaisyn sniffed, fanning her eyes so that she didn't cry.

"Kaisyn I can buy you more shoes. It's aight, don't cry." Von tried not to show the frustration in his voice. She was so dramatic.

"No because why the fuck are my feet growing anyways? Look, they're swollen." She pouted, looking down at her feet that could no longer fit in her slides.

"Baby you pregnant. This is normal. Just put these on instead." He tried to reason with her, holding up a pair of Givenchy sandals.

"No. It doesn't go with my outfit, I don't want those." She sniffed, and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry." She laughed, wiping her face, knowing that she was frustrating him.

They'd been getting ready for their gender reveal for two hours now, having to stop a few times because different things were making Kaisyn cry.

She hated pregnancy. She was emotional as hell, over the smallest things. She was frustrating herself just as much as she was him. But he was still patient with her, taking his time to help her solve whatever it was that bothered her, and she loved him for that.

"We can run to the mall and go buy you some more. Come on baby." He pulled her up, and she wiped her face again.

"These are fine. It's okay." She mumbled, sliding her feet into the sandals and then wrapping her arms around him.

"You sure? We can stop on the way there." He told her, and she shook her head, rubbing over the tattoo of her name on his neck.

"It's okay baby. Thank you." She pulled him down to her level, kissing his cheek.

"You so damn spoiled man." He shook his head at her, and she laughed, grabbing her purse.

"I got a nigga give me all that I want, he say he'on think that he can leave me alone." She rapped, bending over to dance on him, and he laughed, grabbing her ass.

"I get real nasty when I'm off the patron, soon as he in the door, already know what I'm on." She threw her ass in a circle, and he bit his lip as he watched it move against him.

He pulled her back against his dick, making her laugh, standing back upright.

"You is a slut." She pointed at him, and he smirked, shrugging.

"Says the one who pregnant cause she like being a Twinkie." He pulled her out of the room, and she dramatically gasped.

"If I recall correctly, you begged to get me pregnant. We was doing perfectly fine with plan b'. Well, we wasn't-but still." She shook her head at the two of them, and he laughed.

"I wanna have the walls repainted. This white not bright enough for me." Von ran his hands over the wall of the brand new house they'd moved into a week ago, and she chuckled.

"I told you that before we bought it. Everything else is perfect though. I love us." She said, and he smiled, leaning over to kiss her.

"I love us too shawty." He kissed her cheek, and she laughed, kissing his.

He helped her in his truck, before getting in and pulling off.

"Do you think he's sick? Why is he so tired?" Kaisyn mumbled, looking back at Ozark who slept on the floor of the backseat.

"I don't know. We can take him to the vet tomorrow. I'm sure it's nothin'." He told her, and she nodded, rubbing Ozark's back.

"I hope so. I love him." She sighed, sitting back in her seat.