12

Two days later.

"Kaisyn." She felt herself being tapped awake, and she frowned, turning to lay on her stomach.

"What you call me over here for if you just gone sleep?" Trevor chuckled, laying next to her.

Kaisyn threw her leg over him, pulling him closer and wrapping her arm around his neck.

"Oh so you using me for my body? Damn, that's crazy." He said, and she hummed, agreeing with him, making him smack his lips.

She laid her face in his neck, rubbing the other side of it, about to doze back off.

"Are you high?" He asked, and she hummed again, making him grab her face.

She frowned, squinting her eyes from the light as he pulled her to look at him.

He stared into her bloodshot red eyes, before frowning at her.

"Kaisyn what the f-man damn." He stood up, picking her up, and her head hung tiredly in his neck.

He carried her in her bathroom, and she frowned as he sat on the floor with her.

He forced her mouth open, sticking two of his fingers all the way down her throat, and her eyes widened, before she began throwing up in her toilet.

"You get on my nerves with this shit Kaisyn. Why can't you just stay off the fucking pills?" He frowned, patting her back as the contents spilled from her stomach.

"Fuckkkk." She groaned, her system being cleaned as she threw up.

He head hung on her toilet once she finished, and Trevor picked her up.

He wiped her mouth off, and then brushed her teeth for her because she was too groggy to do so.

"Baby I'm sorry." She softly cried, and he ignored her, undressing her until she was naked. He started some hot bath water, placing her limp body inside.

"Trevor I-fuck." She grabbed her head, catching a bad migraine as her body soothed under the hot water.

"I be right back." He mumbled, standing up after making sure she was good.

He saw the tears flowing down her face, and he internally sighed, walking out of her bathroom.

Trevor walked out to her kitchen, grabbing some thawed out chicken from her refrigerator, some pasta noodles, chicken broth, and a few different seasons-about to make Kaisyn some hot soup.

Trevor and Kaisyn grew up together in Chicago. He was one of the only white kids who was in the streets, he was bad as hell.

The two of them had hit multiple licks together at their young age, they were the best of friends.

Trevor's parents didn't like how deep in the streets he was though, and figured out a way to get him out of them, for good.

They moved him to Atlanta-away from Chicago-when he was 15, and he was now 21, same age as Kaisyn.

He'd missed Kaisyn a lot while they were apart, she was his only friend. And then Kaisyn moved to Atlanta when both of them were 17, and they found each other again one day at the mall.

Since then, it was like no time had been lost. They were still best friends, the same-but stronger-bond that they had when they were kids.

Kaisyn had been on pills for almost two years now. He was sure that she had an addiction by now, and he was trying his hardest to help her but she was so stubborn.

He wished that she'd just talk about the way she felt instead of trying to get rid of the pain with a temporary high.

His father had died from an overdose when he was 19, and he didn't want to see his best friend go down the same route.