17

A week later.

"Stop playing with me. Come here." Von pulled Kaisyn to stand in front of him, and she smacked her lips.

"Man you gone piss me off folks get the fuck off me." She frowned as he held her ass in his hands, laying his head on her stomach.

"You tripping. I ain't doing you nothing, chill out." He stood up to tower over her, and she rolled her eyes.

"Ion want you touching me and you all over me. Move Von." She mumbled, pulling out of his grip, and he watched her walk to her bathroom.

Kaisyn was currently on her period, and it seemed like Von was more touchy than usual today and it had began to slightly irritate her.

"Ight man." He stood up, grabbing his car keys from her dresser, and she frowned.

"You leaving me?" She asked, and he ignored her, walking towards her room door.

"Stop playing with me grandson." She pulled him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, and his snaked around her waist.

"Stop being like that wit' me baby." He mumbled, leaning over to kiss her neck, and she chuckled.

"You is such a punk. Pullat' dick out." She smirked, and he laughed, mushing her head away.

"Get the fuck." He laid on her bed, throwing his keys on her dresser and his arm over his eyes.

"I'm foreal." She climbed on top of him, and he held her ass, biting his lip as she kissed his neck. She sucked the same spot, and he groaned, his dick hardening.

"Take these off baby." He tugged on her shorts, and she laughed.

"I'm on my period ya lil nasty." She chuckled, sitting up.

"That just means that pussy super wet." He put his arms back over his eyes, and she laughed again.

She leaned down, kissing his lips and sliding her tongue in his mouth.

"Man stop playing if you ain't finna give me no pussy." He groaned, pulling away once she sucked his tongue.

"Sorry." She chuckled, pulling his shirt from over his head and kissing his chest.

"Kaisyn gone folks damn." He grabbed her face, and she laughed.

"You strong as fuck." She rubbed over his arms, and he chuckled, flexing his muscles.

"Show off." She rolled her eyes, and he smiled, licking over his lips.

"Tryna get up in here ma." He held her waist, pretending to fuck her from below, and she laughed.

"Shit got my dick hard. Scoot back." He placed her directly on his dick, continuing to do it as she smiled.

"Folks dry humping me like we 15." She chuckled, and he laughed, wrapping his arms around her.

"Ima start telling you that. That's all you say. 'Ma you making my dick hard'." She mocked him, and he laughed again.

"You hungry?" He reached over to grab his phone, going over to doordash and unintentionally licking his lips.

Kaisyn ignored him, raising up from his lap and resting between his legs.

"Move, you playing too much." He grabbed her hand once it ran over his hard dick, and she smiled.

"I want this dick in my mouth." She leaned down, sucking underneath his belly button, and he groaned.

"Come on then ma. This yo dick." He bit his lip, and she smirked as she looked up at him, leaning up to kiss him.