22

Two months later.

"Get out my fucking face." Kaisyn mumbled, and Von laughed, placing his phone back in front of her.

"Move Von damn." She hid her face in his neck, attempting to go back to sleep.

"She ain't even sleepy foreal." Von said in his camera, live on Instagram.

"You sleep?" He kissed her lips, looking down at her as her face remained in the pout expression, dozing off.

She hummed in response, and he smiled, looking back at the camera.

"This my baby folks. Look." He held the camera to the side to show her face, and her low red eyes opened.

"You tired as hell. Yo eyes barely open." He chuckled, and she closed them again, holding the side of his face in the palm of her hand.

"Turn it off." She mumbled, and he turned his head, kissing her jaw.

"You been tired as hell lately. Wassup?" He spoke low, looking down at her and holding his phone away from them.

"Turn that off." She repeated, and he chuckled, bringing his phone back near them.

"Gimme a kiss first." He said, and her eyes opened, looking at the camera.

She pulled his face down to her, pressing her lips against his, and he closed his eyes.

She sucked his bottom lip, her tongue sliding in his mouth, making him drop his phone to grab her neck.

She licked her lips, pulling away as he kissed down her neck, sucking her favorite spot, making her smile while she grabbed his phone.

"Bye." She smirked at the camera, ending the live video.

"Move." She chuckled, pulling him out of her neck as he bit his lip.

"Nah come here sexy ass girl." He grabbed her face, licking the side of it, making her laugh.

"You so damn annoying." She wiped her face off, and he smiled, kissing her cheek as she laid on her back, covering her eyes with her arm and resting her hand in her shorts.

"You sleep like a nigga." He said, and she laughed, licking over her lips.

"Kaisyn on some real shit I think you pregnant." He told her, and she ignored him, her breathing slowing down.

"Don't try to go to sleep now. I'm finna go get you a pregnancy test." He stood up, and she ignored him once again.

He tightly grabbed a handful of her boob in his hand, making her hiss, grabbing his wrist.

"You play too damn much Dayvon." She frowned at him, and he smirked.

"Yo shit getting big. On god you pregnant." He said, and she rolled her eyes, lifting her bra up to hold her now sore chest.

"I hate you." She mumbled, tears brimming in her eyes, and he laughed.

"You're definitely pregnant." He leaned down, kissing her nipple, and she rolled her eyes again.

"I'm glad we got some stairs then." She said, and he rose an eyebrow.

"Stairs for what?" He asked, before frowning in realization, making her laugh.

"Go get them." She laid back on her pillow, and he leaned over, kissing her teeth as she smiled, before kissing him back.

"You love kisses don't you? You literally always kissing me." She told him, and he chuckled.

"Yeah. I love kissing you. I love you." He stood back upright, and she smiled again.

"I love you too. Bring me some food back." She yawned, turning to lay on her stomach, and he nodded.