14

Next Day

"Mooooovaaaahhhh." Von mocked Kaisyn, kissing all over her face.

"Stop, it's not funny Von." She laughed, mushing his head away from her.

"Stopppahhh Vonuhhh." He mocked her again, and she covered her face, laughing as he tickled her sides.

"I don't even sound like that, folks move! Damn." She laughed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Yes you do. Move yo hands let me see that pretty face." He chuckled, grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands down.

"You so damn annoying." She smiled as he repeatedly kissed her lips.

"Shut up." He mumbled, kissing her neck, and she chuckled, a smile on her face.

"You got the whole world hating 63rd. Them folks ain't do nothing to you." She rubbed over his '64' tattoo on his shoulders.

"Fuck they opp ass. Be glad you ain't from there." He said, and she laughed, flipping them over and pinning his arms to his sides.

"STL yo opps too. You gone do me something? Wassgood?" She smirked, and he licked over his lips, biting his bottom one.

"Yo gangsta ass so sexy. I wanna nut in this pussy right now. Let me up folks." He told her, and she laughed again.

"No my shit sore. You be fucking like you be off a perc." She said, raising up off of him and laying back down.

"That pussy too good." He shrugged, and she shook her head at him, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her.

"What made you come back?" He asked, laying on her chest.

"I forgave you for killing Jaisyn." She mumbled, and he looked up at her, meeting her eyes.

"Foreal?" He asked, and she nodded, running her hands through his scalp.

"I know how the streets is. I can't hold that over your head forever. I'm tryna let go of everything, starting with that." She mumbled, playing with his dreads.

He leaned up, softly kissing her lips, and she smiled, kissing his bottom one.

"I really am sorry Kaisyn I wouldn't have did that shit if I knew about Big A. And we was deep in them streets, I was doing what I was 'posed to, you know? It wasn't against you in specific." He pecked her lips, and she rubbed his face.

"I'm sorry for killing yo folks. It wasn't painful though, headshot for both." She said, and he chuckled.

"You lied. Said you shot my daddy a few times." He smirked, and she smiled.

"I should've." She rubbed over his bottom lip, and he slid his tongue in her mouth, making her smile.

"We crazy as fuck." He chuckled, and she shrugged, wrapping her arms around his neck as he laid on top of her, between her legs.

"That day, you knew what you did, so why you left them out like that? I'm not being funny, I wanna know foreal." She said, massaging his back with her wrists.

"I was on my way there. They wasn't answering the phone and you caught em' before me." He told her, and she hummed in response.

"Was you mad at me?" She asked, and he chuckled at the rhetorical question.

"Should I have been happy?" He retorted, and she smiled, roughly gripping his neck, making him groan.

"Watch that mouth big dawg." She kissed his jaw, and he bit his lip.

"Man you sexy as fuck." He told her, and she laughed, letting him go.

"I was mad. And then I let it go cause that's always a possibility when you sign up for the streets, you know? If you wouldn't have slid back I probably would've thought you was pussy." He said, laying his head back on her chest.