23

A week later.

"FA FA FA FA FA!" Rocky shot nerf bullets at Kaisyn, who laughed, ducking around the corner.

"Bro you snuck me!" She laughed, reloading her nerf gun, standing up and running down the hall.

"Blitz attack." Toosii smirked, before releasing a round of bullets at her, making her bust out laughing as she fell back, playing dead.

"Gotcha bitch." Trevor fake pistol whipped Toosii with his gun, making him fall on the ground to play dead after being shot.

"Good lookin' bestie." Kaisyn laughed as Toosii panted hard, faking.

"Samaria I'm on my death bed. Where da' fuck you at?" Toosii frowned, hearing her laughing from the stairs.

"Bro Spider been killed me. I wasn't in the game two fucking minutes before he got me." She said, making Kaisyn laugh.

"Ha!" Rocky shot his gun, popping from around the corner, hitting Trevor with the nerf bullets.

"Game Over!" Toosii laughed as Spider pretended to play dead.

"This bitch cheated. Where you even come from?" Trevor said from the ground, and Rocky shrugged.

"Hell." Samaria shook her head, now laying in the floor with them, and Kaisyn laughed.

"My gun jammed. Toosii snuck me." Kaisyn shot a fake bullet at him, and it landed in the middle of his forehead, making him hiss.

"I almost called you something just then." Toosii frowned at her, and Samaria laughed.

"I would've knocked yo ass out." Trevor said without looking up from his phone, making Toosii smack his lips.

"You can't even say nigga. Don't piss me off." He waved him off, and Rocky laughed.

"Technically he can. I gave this nigga the pass like forty times." Rocky shook his head, and Trevor stale faced him.

"You can't pass out a pass. There isn't a pass. Shut the fuck up." Trevor bucked at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"They racist T." Kaisyn told him, and he nodded in agreement, making Samaria laugh.

"How long yall two been friends?" Samaria asked, referring to Trevor and Kaisyn.

"Like 15 years." She mumbled, her attention on her phone.

"And me too. The fuck." Rocky added, and Trevor laughed, mushing his head.

"Nobody cares about y'all long ass friendship." Toosii waved them off, and Samaria laughed.

"He jealous." Rocky shook his head, and Kaisyn chuckled, looking up from her phone.

"Nana know he my boy." She reached her hand out, and he smirked, dapping her up.

"She don't even like you foreal." Samaria told him, and he smacked his lips.

"Stop tryna get on me." He waved her off, standing up and stretching.

Trevor stood up, making his way downstairs, and Kaisyn got up to follow him.

"Leech. What is you following me for?" He chuckled, and she shrugged, watching him grab his fried chicken salad from the fridge, drizzling it in ranch.

"What you gotta do today?" Kaisyn asked, wrapping her arms around him from behind, her head on his back.

"Nothing. I'm staying over here." He told her, and she nodded, stepping back and hopping on the counter, grabbing the blunt from behind her ear.

"Is that laced?" He asked, covering his mouth after taking a bite from his salad.