1

+4Y - March 2021 | Atlanta, GA

"Run that back for me Drew." Kaisyn said in the mic, headphones covering one of her ears.

She was currently in the studio with her cameraman who was also her engineer. She'd been there for only a few minutes, and was already agitated with herself.

She'd had to repeat the same verse three times because she couldn't get it to sound how she wanted. This would be her last time redoing it or she was finna dead all this shit and go home.

"Take yo time Yani. Stop forcing it, you know you hard." Drew told her, and she sighed, nodding her head, hearing the beat start afterwards.

"Stop with the loose talk, that's how bitches get dog walked. They found out who they fucking with and try to call the beef off. I finish bitches off, have yo body outlined in chalk. Opps be tryna small talk, man you bitches is cotton soft." She rapped, not so much rapping but talking on the beat.

"See. Now slide on this shit." Drew smiled, and she did as well, letting the microphone go.

"On the block, 6 o'clock. You know we all got chops. Y'know Jai, my big brother always kept him a Glock. Bitch dont get yo head knocked. Blowing on this cookie, call Ro to restock." She rapped, throwing up gang signs as Drew recorded her.

"Wanting some attention, talking bullshit in my mentions. Hoes sneakdissing tryna get some recognition. Did you know I specialize in making bitches go missing?" She finished the verse, before pulling the headphones off and grabbing her Gatorade.

"Mane easy ass shit. Whole song in less than ten minutes." Drew said as she walked out of the booth.

"After my dumb ass tripped out." She chuckled, sitting on the counter as he mixed the song together.

She grabbed a bag of weed from her purse, putting it in her grinder as her song played in the background.

Most people allowed other people at their studio sessions, but not her. People were very irritable to her so she usually did them alone.

She poured the crushed weed into her backwood, before she began rolling, licking in certain places, making sure to tuck.

"Ight here it go." Drew started it over, and she held her blunt in her mouth, lighting it as she bobbed her head to the beat.

"300k in one week, I know thats why they bothered. Cause before I wrote a verse, these hoes ain't never have a problem." He rapped along with her song, and she laughed.

"You all on my shit like always." She blew smoke out her mouth, and he chuckled, shrugging.

Drew had been her engineer for only two months, that was as long as she'd been in the music industry. She'd dropped a random freestyle on her Instagram, and it blew up, getting over 5 million views.

He was pretty cool. She didn't associate herself with men she didn't know, but he was respectful and well mannered.

"You hard man, you know this." He said, creating a digital cover for the single.

"We droppin' right na'?" She asked, standing up from the counter.

"Shid you want to? It's a good time." He told her, and she nodded.

"On YouTube only. Not on t-." She started, being cut off as the studio door opened.

She was about to go off since her session wasn't even close to being over, before her face relaxed.

"Nana I was finna stain yo ass on god." She smiled, wrapping her arms around Toosii's neck and he hugged her back.

"You stay on go. Calm yo lil ass down. Wassup Drew." He dapped him up, and she rolled her eyes.