Chapter- 21 so many trauma's

Start from the beginning

"No senior, I have to go earlier than you to welcome you", Sanvi replied.

"Then I will drop you", Chitra said.

"No Chitra, I will take a bus you continue eating", Sanvi assured.

"Why? Sanvi doesn't have a car", Shreyan asked doubtedly.

"No", Sanvi answered.

"Then you can take my car, I will go with Abhi", Shreyan offered.

"No senior, I can't drive, I will go by bus", Sanvi replied.

"I will drop you, I am going in the same way too", Sanjay declared and went out not giving her a chance to refuse.

There is awkward silence in the car. Sanvi dared not to speak after what she has done last night.

"Can I ask you something?", Sanjay asked breaking the silence and she nodded.

"Why didn't you learn to drive?", he asked curiously.
"Because I don't want to", she replied nonchalantly.
He nodded and focused on driving.

"I have a fear of driving, that accident given me so many traumas. I can't overcome those traumas", she said slowly her eyes focused on outside.

He felt sad for her as she has to endure so much but some what relieved that she is slowly opening up to him. She is sharing her fears with him, that is enough for him for now.

...

Sanjay's POV

I am signing documents while my assistant reporting work.
"Sir, the deadline is coming but our team didn't completed the project. We have to handover this project by this weekend but there is a lot of work pending", He reported.

"Arrange meeting with project leads, anything else", I asked.

"Yes sir, the product we are launching which is in testing period has some problems. The technical team said we are unable to launch the product at expected time'.

"Arrange the meeting with technical team also", I stated.

"Yes sir", saying this he left.

"How much time will you take? We have to deliver this project by this weekend. You also know that yet you didn't completed, why?" I asked furiously.

"Sir, there are some difficulties in that project", said one of the leads tensely.

"If you have any difficulties you could have reported it to me or Abhi but you didn't".
They are silent, no one dared to utter a word.
"Work over time and Complete by this weekend or else forget about your job", I demanded.

"Out". They nodded and left.

"Technical team in".
"what are the problems with the new product you can explain me", I asked and they explained.

"Try until you succeed, we will work hard to launch on time. It's ok if we can't launch the product on time even if we work hard but try to complete it on time.
Report your work to Abhi regularly".

"Ok sir, we will work hard", they said and left.

There are so many documents pending which require my signs. I am siging the documents one by one.

A message pop up. It is a picture from Abhi. What he is sending me, I thought and opened the picture. A small smile broke my lips as I look at that picture.

It is picture of Sanvi and mine. She is sleeping peacefully on my lap while holding my hand. They took picture this morning I think.

"Someone is blushing", Abhi smirked as he entered my office.
"When did you clicked this", I smiled at him.

"It's not me but chitra. She thought you are cute together so she clicked it", he chuckled.
"So I have to thank Chitra", I said still looking at the picture.

"You are obsessed with her man, how long will you look at that photo", he said playfully but I ignored him.

"I am happy Abhi, she is trying to open up to me. Yesterday she said I make her happy", I said excitedly like a teenage boy.

"Finally she is falling for you man, I am happy for you and ofcourse for my sister too", Abhi said happily.

"Why that bastard Rahul competing again for that resort project when he himself said he is not intrested in that", Abhi asked in disbelief.

"He tried to flirt with Sanvi on a business party so I warned him. He is embarrassed that day so He is trying to get back today".

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

Hope you like this chapter❤

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote... 💜

Bye💕