Bloopers and Gag Reels

Bloopers and Gag Reels in 3...2...1

Civil War:

"Okay, no. Just no," I stopped Chris and Downey and stood up menacingly from the couch.. "Stop making this about the Avengers. This is about yo- oh, fuck!" I tried to walk over to Downey but the small coffee table stopped me making me tumble to the floor. "Ow."

...

"You do a lot of shitty things but that was the most despicable. And what is worse is that you are trying to make yourself feel a tiny less responsible and a tiny less guil- little bit. Shit," I swore at myself as everyone else snickered while I awkwardly backed away from Downey after inching toward him menacingly in character. "Why does she say it so weirdly, my god!"

Spider-Man: Homecoming:

"Do a flip!" Tom did a flip first for the shot with ease, casted a glance at me and I shrugged in character. I jumped up, doing half of the flip before face planting on the green floor.

"Ow..."

"Cut!"

...

"I can't, I have the Stark Internship," Tom said his lines as he closed the locker and I raised an eyebrow. I stepped back from the locker to reveal my face to the camera and smirked.

"You know, I knew you were a ner- oh my god, my wig!" I started talking and closed the locker on the strand of hair framing my face causing it to yank me back into the wall. Tom and Jacob started laughing at me as I carefully prayed the hair out of the fake locker. "Shut up, this wasn't my fault!"

...

"My new lego death star," Jacob said while wiggling his eyebrows making me almost burst out laughing then and there.

"No way, how many pieces?" Tom asked with squeakiest voice ever in imitation of Peter Parker.

"No way, you're finally going through puberty?" I asked causing all of us to snort.

...

"WEBS! Hasn't your mother ever told you not to throw bombs onto the ground?!" I shouted at Tom who was in his spidey suit in the scene and he looked over at me to say his line.

"NO BECAUSE... MY MOM... is dead," Tom broke character and started laughing at his own joke but I still continued even though the take is ruined.

"I don't even have a mom but that isn't an excuse!" I shouted before breaking character and I bursted out laughing with him.

...

"Fine. Take away the only reason I was even created in the first place. See if I care," I said in defeat as he looked at me with guilt for a moment before it was gone.

"And no school. Ever. You stay in this tower-like freaking Raponzel- Raponzel yeah that's the name," Downey laughed and I snorted.

"Raponzel, Raponzel, let down your blue hair!"

...

I was sucking on a Tortilla chip, a little bit too concentrated now sucking away the salt that I didn't notice Zendaya staring at me.

"That's your line," she pointed out and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't you start first?"

"No, you say 'this is so dumb' and I say..." she trailed off expectantly and I opened my mouth to apologize but the chip fell out of my mouth making both of us laugh.

"Shit, my bad!" I shouted to the crew, my laughter slowly dying out and looked down. "My tortilla chip..."

Skipping Infinity war and Endgame and wandavision...

Spider-Man: Far From Home, Not In Order:

"May's hot, I get it. She's fine, smoking, divine. Honestly? I'd hit that if I wasn't dating the not-so-sexy Parker, hell I'd hit that even when I'm dating him behind his back....What was I talking about again?" I rambled making Jon laugh, putting his head on the steering wheel at my tangent.

...

"Yep... still hate airplanes," I decided as I sat down next to Tom on the fake airplane seat with a realistic amount of leg space. "The walls are clOSING IN!"

...

"This...this is weird," I decided as we were shooting the part where Tom had to wrap his arms around my waist from behind but both of us were visibly struggling to make it look not weird. "Where do I put my arms?"

"Can... can we just use Zendaya as a stunt double for this scene? Is that... is that possible?" I asked, half-joking making Tom try not to laugh but failed miserably.

"No."

"Damnit," I swore making some of the production team snicker.

"You're not helping!" Tom managed out in a laugh as he tried to make this look normal.

"You're not helping! Pick where you're keeping your hands and stick to it!"

"Everything I do makes it look more weird!"

"God, I think I'm more gay than before and I didn't think that was possible, Tom!"

...

"You did WHAT?!" I shrieked and Tom and Zendaya look at me with wide eyes. The prop lamp on the table blew up on cue and Zendaya flinched.. I whipped my head towards the open door and tried to kick it shut but my leg ended up going to high and felt myself about to fall backward. I tried to use my arms as propellers to keep me from falling but failed miserably and toppled onto the floor with a groan. Everyone stared at me, now used to me falling and I quickly pulled myself up, panting and my wig disheveled. "You did what?!" I hissed my line in between pants even though this take was definitely not usable causing Zendaya and Tom to snicker at me and I groaned.

"Why does this always happen to me?!"

...

"'Bout damn time," I muttered, popping the coil and wires off me but also popping the props out of the fake machine with ease. I awkwardly stared at the prop and then at the production team. "I'm so sorry-"

No Way Home Time:

"From every universe?"

"WHAT?" I shrieked a little too loudly and a little to shrill causing my voice to break and Benedict and Tom stared at me. "I blame you that my voice completely shattered and that's why are relationship is in shambles," I joked to Tom, pointing to him causing him to laugh.

...

"I think... I think I'm stuck," I realized as my body twisted left and right in my harness as I tried to act graceful but failed, the cord behind me tangled.

...

"Shut up, hentai fr-!" I bursted out laughing at the line, still not able to keep a straight face and Benedict and Tom snickered at my failed attempt.

...

"Shut up, hentai freak! No one's-" I tried again but ended up cackling instead, putting my hands on my knees as my sides started to hurt.

"So close," Benedict whispered making me laugh even harder.

"Oh my gods, I can't-" I wheezed pathetically.

Remember to follow me so you know the next time I update this book which will be, like, in three years when the next Spider-Man movie comes out! (Or maybe when the new Dr. Strange movie comes out Hailey will make an appearance *wink wink*)

Also I dislike fanfics with multiple books for different movies so I will keep it on this book until I can't anymore!