Hentai Monsters and Heinous Ideas

^Happiness, cheerfulness, innocence, DEPRESSION, CRIPPLING PTSD, peace...

"Come on, come on, come on," I muttered to myself as I raced to New York, going as fast as I possible could. Apparently there was some kind of explosion near a busy highway and I was still five minutes away. After a while I started to become... agitated at myself, to say the least.

"Go faster, you mother fuc-"

My very mature rant to my body was interrupted when I heard screams below me and realized I was already at the explosion sight. I zipped down and spotted Peter getting nailed down underneath a highway by some...tentacles connected by a hipster man?

"You're not Peter Par-" I heard the hentai monster start but was stopped by my fist colliding with his face.

"Hailey? Oh thank god," Peter sighed in relief before falling onto the ground when the mechanical tentacle retracted from holding him up against the highways column.

"Sorry I'm late to the party," I apologized, out of breath and offered my hand to Peter who grabbed it and lifted himself up from the ground.

"Who are you?" Tentacle man demanded at me with a confused look.

"I'm your worst nightmare," I introduced in a low tone with my hands glowing blue with electricity and slowly tilted my head toward Peter. "I've always wanted to say that!" I whispered to him excitedly making him chuckle at me.

"I don't know who you are but you are going to regret tha—"

"Yeah, okay, now I'm bored," I decided before encasing the hipster-hentai monster in an electric force field and encased the car that was being held up above a running train by a thin web in a forcefield and lifted it up back on the highway. "Man, I love force fields. They solve everything!"

"Seriously?" Peter complained at the lack of action for him and I finally noticed his ripped apart suit, his mask completely gone and a hole in the middle of the chest.

"You were taking too long," I defended with my hands up and gestured to him. "And I clearly did you a favor."

"What is this?" Hipster man demanded and stepped forward before reaching up and touched the blue field. He cried out in pain when it let out a shock of electricity.

"Yeah I wouldn't do that again if I were you," I suggested and lifted the forcefield around him onto the highway near the car, flying up with it as Peter followed me by swinging up. I landed in front of the captured man with my arms crossed against my chest and Peter smoothly jumped down next to me.

"Now. Who in the absolute fuck are you?" I demanded, cutting to the chase impatiently.

"You'll learn. Soon enough," he answered ominously and Peter and I stared at him blankly.

"Yeah that doesn't really answer our question so...?" I trailed off but was stopped when his robot tentacles broke my electric forcefield and one came barreling right at me. Before I had time to react Peter pushed me out of the way and was slammed onto the concrete highway by the damn thing.

"Peter!" I screamed running forward and prepared to fry some calamari but stopped when Peters suits nanoparticles slowly slid over to the octo-freaks tentacles.

"What's happening?" The hippie dude demanded whipping his head around to see all the mechanical tentacles freeze suddenly from the nanotech's invasion.

"New device detected. Pairing new device," Peters ripped apart suit announced showing a hologram of the locked in tentacles. The nanoparticles must have fused together with the mechanic tentacles and gained complete control.

Veins and Wires // Peter Parkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें