Squidward Sucks and So Do You

^^^Haileys full super-suit! I finally finished it :D

Once upon a time, in a distant world there lived a very rich, very ugly princess with magical powers. She dated an equally ugly but a much poorer boy who was literALLY A BUG AND WAS NOT NEARLY AS AWESOME AND HOT AND AMAZING AS ME-

Wade! You are not the narrator! Go back to your weird mutants academy!

But I'm not finished! The ugly poor guy's identity got expo-

WADE. Get out of my story.

FINE. Meanie >:I
Just remember karma's going to bite your ass in exactly five years! Hope lady death is merciful for y'all :)

Wait what-

Anyway, today went down like usual. I woke up with difficulty, Happy drove me to school, and made fun of Ned and Peter. It had only been a month into school so there was no impending doom for finals and it was almost peaceful if I did not think about the incoming math test or Spanish project.

Unfortunately taking Spanish 3 and 4 look great on college applications so I took them without thinking about the fact I am fluent in all languages. So here I am.

Our teacher lectured us about the 'proper etiquette' on a school bus as we sat waiting to leave school to go to MoMa. I was vaguely listening but was rudely interrupted by a flashing text message plastered across my eyes.

Egotistical Nightmare 🥱
Hey I need you to go to the nearest bathroom and into the second stall

Spoiled Brat 💙
Wtf?
Why?
What did you do?

Egotistical Nightmare 🥱
I didn't do anything it's the magic wizard

Spoiled Brat 💙
What-
You know what? I'm not even going to ask.
Fine.

Egotistical Nightmare 🥱
Thank you! I love you pumpkin

Spoiled Brat 💙
I love me too.

I sighed quietly and raised my hand irritably.

"Yes, Miss Martin?" The teacher called on me causing me to put my hand down and Ned and Peter to look at me confused.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked politely while looking dead inside. Ned and Peter furrowed their eyes at me, knowing full well I literally cannot go to the bathroom.

"Is it an emergency?"

"Yes," I answered as I placed a vaguely strained look on my face making her sigh.

"Alright, you can go but make it quick. We're going to be leaving in five minutes," she warned and I nodded my head in response. I got up making Ned's and Peter's eyes follow me in confusion. 'I will explain later,' I mouthed to me subtly making them nod with Peter looking at me with concern. I smiled slightly at him calmly, walking out of the room with annoyance.

As soon as the door shut I started stomping towards the girls' bathroom, rolling my eyes in the process. I got to the bathroom, already knowing this is going to be weird and a waste of time.

I begrudgingly opened the second stall door but instead of being greeted with the usual gross toilet and overflowing metal bin stuffed full of pads, I was presented with a sparking circular portal leading to a grand staircase. I stood with my mouth agape as I was greeted by two unknown men, my father, and Dr. Banner.