Scooby-Doo Shit and Electric Triplet

A new chapter a hour earlier because I'm amazing

"Yeah, a little future tip. An 'undercroft' is a cooler word to say 'creepy religious basement,'" I informed as we walked down the creaky stairs into the old, dark wizard dungeon.

"Badass," Ned murmured into the dark void that was this hellish basement causing all of us to give him a weird look.

"Guys, listen. About this whole spell thing..."

"It's totally okay," MJ assured, stopping him making both of us whip our heads toward her in shock.

"Wait, really?"

"Really?" I blurted out from behind him, not able to hide the clear surprise and disstain for this whole situation.

"Yeah. I mean, I get it. You were... just trying to fix things... And so... Maybe just run it by us next time, you know? That way, when you're thinking, "Hey, I'm about to do something that could... break the universe," we could like, help you. Workshop something, or... brainstorm ideas," she suggested awkwardly, not knowing how to deal with a multiverse level situation.

Her words didn't calm my anger though, I was still beyond pissed and a little hurt that he didn't even try to talk to me nor has he ever try to talk to me before making universe-altering choices.

"Deal," he agreed to her suggestion with a breath of relief and looked over to Ned who was still admiring everything in the shabby basement. "Ned?"

"Oh, dude. I don't care. And seriously, not a big deal," he waved him off until he got distracted by a machine in the corner of the room. "Whoah, a torture rack!"

"That is a pilates machine," MJ corrected making his enthusiasm die down a bit but not officially go out.

"That is...?" She trailed off, pointing to the desk in front of the wall of cells for the villains and Peter began to lead the way for them.

"The crypt. Okay, so we get the rest of the guys. You zap them, Doctor Magic will send them back. And when we get into MIT, round of stale donuts, my treat. Let's catch some multiverse men," Peter planned confidently but I didn't say anything, my lips pressed in a thin line which did not go unnoticed by him.

"Hey! Who the hell are these two?" Hentai man demanded at the two of us, angrily looking between the four of us.

"These are our friends. This is MJ and this is Ned," Peter introduced rather kindly, gesturing to both of them as they awkwardly waved to the imprisoned man.

"Hello," they greeted stiffly.

"I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Dr. Otto Octavius," he answered calmly causing us to pause for a moment before bursting out laughing at the mechanical octopus guy's name being 'Auto Eight.'

"Wait, no seriously, what's your actual name?" Peter asked, still chuckling at the absurdity of the name, none of us thinking that was his actual name and just a stage name.

"Oh, is that a dinosaur?" Ned exclaimed in excitement at the giant lizard in the cell next to Dr. Octopus causing him to look at all of us in confusion at what we were staring at.

"That's a good question..." I noted, looking the creature up and down.

"I'm going to guess judging by the news, you can't babysit Morgan?" Pepper assumed through the call making me sigh, my mind racked with guilt. Pepper was supposed to meet her lawyer today and needed a sitter for Morgan so she didn't have to know about the lawsuit and of course I immediately volunteered.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered into the mic, looking down at the floor.

"Hey. Don't ever be sorry. I can handle this, just be careful okay?"