Introduction

Hello everyone! I wanted to start off the book with a quick introduction of what I'm doing and what my posting schedule will be like. Also, this is only my second book on here, so there will be some minor mistakes, but at least I have Grammarly. 

- I would've done a spiderman x reader, but I find that (for me) too hard to read. I only read the name y/n instead of my actual name, so I just decided to design a character and have her name be Lilah. 

-  This is Andrew Garfield, but it will not be very close to The Amazing Spiderman movies. mostly because I don't like their plot. I only like Andrew.

- I'm going to have Miles Morales be a canon character in this world, and he is already working with Spiderman (if you don't know who that is, you should do a little reading on google just to get acquainted with him, he is an amazing character

- I'll try and post on this story as much as possible, but I do tend to get writer's block in the middle of creating a story. I will try and push past that as much as possible. As for the publishing schedule, all I can say is that I will post as often as I have the time. I'm a student and have big tests coming up so there might be 2-week increments (occasionally) where there will be no posting. 

Just bare with me, please :) I honestly do think you will like the story, as I have most of it planned in advance. But if you have any ideas, comments, or concerns, you know where to leave them. I also love reading comments on Wattpad, so I will see them :)

And that's about it! Thanks so much for choosing my story! and off you go......