twenty nine: the ugly.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I'm the first to wake up in the morning which never fucking happens. So I take advantage of this moment of peace in Bora Bora. I take a shower, wash my hair, brush my teeth, wash my face, and get ready for the day.

I didn't exactly get ready for the day being's though we aren't doing anything because we've practically done everything there is to do in Bora Bora in these last couple of weeks. We've decided to just stay inside, maybe go swimming for a bit and just enjoy our last day of no chaos.

And also, my entire body is swore from biking all day and then having the best orgasm I've ever had last night. Even if we had something to do, I would probably complain about my body being in fucking pain the entire time.

I slip on a cropped tank top and a pair of loose shorts before walking over to the bed. I go on my phone to check and go through all of my notifications, only answering the ones I deem important.

I look over towards Leo to find him dead asleep. His body turned towards mine as his legs tangled with mine. I allow it, knowing he'll probably wake up because he feels I'm not there. I watch as his eyes slightly open and squint from the sun beaming through the curtains. He groans as he places his head on my stomach and wraps his arms around me. Pulling me closer to him and trying to fall back asleep. I run my fingers through his hair as he sighs.

"You smell good," he mumbles and I lightly laugh.

"I took a shower a few minutes ago," I explain as he looks up at me before closing his eyes and digging his head further into my stomach.

"Mm, you always smell good," he mumbles some more.

"You should maybe get up," I try as I continue stroking his hair. "It's almost 2."

"5 minutes," he groans and I stop stroking his hair. He grabs my hand and sticks it in his hair. "Don't stop."

I roll my eyes as I continue stroking his hair and scrolling through my phone. My brothers start spamming my fucking phone and I roll my eyes knowing it's complete bullshit.

goofus: greyson is such an asshole
goofus: stephen too but that's normal
goofus: when you come back make sure you come home and not that other place you stay at

That other place I stay at?

My home? Like what-

poofus: i'm an asshole? it's mostly fucking stephen
poofus: i hate him

Oh, that's a new one. Usually, he hates Markus.

That's when I notice they're texting in a group chat that doesn't include Stephen.

What the fuck did he do?

I wait until I feel Leo's breathing even before taking my hand out of his hair and responding.

Me: what happened?

poofus: he's been in his office day and night without getting any type of sleep since you've been gone and he flipped the fuck out on me because i walked into the office without knocking
poofus: such a fucking asshole dude like i did nothing wrong and he's always angry