twenty: the talk.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

After dealing with the whole Layla finding out about the mafia and having to explain to her that we aren't going to kill her and how she's safe, I make my way upstairs to go figure out what happened with Leo. Earlier he said he had a few things to talk about with Luca, not go and beat the living shit out of someone.

Honestly, what did I expect from him?

I truly don't know.

I walk into our room to find him shirtless and cleaning up his cuts. It seems like he took a shower being's though his hair is wet and there's less blood on his body. He has a few cuts and scratches all over him and I slightly hiss at them. I didn't realize how loud I hissed until he looked over at me.

He rolls his eyes at me which kind of offends me. I watch as he struggles with trying to patch up the cut on his side. Knowing I really should help him but watching him suffer is much better. I quietly groan towards myself and walk towards him.

"Did you clean out the cuts?" I ask.

"You think I'm a fucking idiot? Of course I did," he spits and I roll my eyes. I slap his hands away from the cut and I start bandaging it up for him. I look up towards his face and realize he has a big cut on the side of it.

"Follow me," I demand as I walk over to the bathroom. I sit on the sink counter as he follows. "A few of these cuts you can't reach so I'm going to do it for you, alright?"

"I can do it myself," he practically pouts like a child.

"Just accept my help and stop being an asshole for once," I grab the alcohol and put some on a cotton ball. I grab his face and instead of just dabbing it on there I decide to warn him. "This is going to hurt."

He doesn't say anything so I dab it on there. He hisses and his face scrunches up. If he wasn't such an asshole, I'd think it's cute. I do that to the rest of the cuts. Dabbing it with alcohol and then covering it with bandages. We don't talk the whole time. Making settle eye contact but then tearing our eyes away from each other.

"Wanna talk about what happened?" I ask once I'm finished.

"Not with you," he mumbles as he walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

He didn't even say thank you.

"A fucking 'thank you' would be nice," I call him out and he shrugs. "You're an asshole," I simply say before walking towards the door.

"What makes you think I want to speak to you after what you did?" he says and I pause.

What the fuck did I do?

"What?" I ask, turning around and looking at him completely confused.

"You and Vinny. And don't act dumb either," he spits as he walks closer to me.

"You're mad because I went to the warehouse with Vinny instead of you? Grow the fuck up. I got bored being in this room all by myself and he came in telling me he was going to the warehouse. I only said yes because it was better than doing nothing," I yell as I'm now walking closer to him.