twenty seven: the day out.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I wake up the next morning to kisses being placed all on my face. I groan as I turn away from him but he starts kissing the side of my face. It's kind of annoying me so I turn my face and blow my morning breath in his face.

"You think that phases me?" he says as he cups my face. I start laughing until he starts blowing his morning breath in my face. "Huh? You think that phases me?"

I start shaking my head to get out of his grip as I continue laughing. I'm honestly not even phased because I grew up with brother's who burp and fart in my face at any chance they get.

"Stop," I say through laughter. He licks my face before standing up and running to the bathroom. I groan in utter disgust as I wipe his saliva from off of my face. I quickly stand out of the bed and pull on a pair of shorts and a shirt Leo pulled out for me this morning. I run over to the bathroom door and go to open it but of course it's locked.

"You fucking locked it," I say as I hear him laugh from the other side.

"Yeah, no shit. I'd be setting myself up if I left the door unlocked," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Just unlock the door. I need to shower, I feel gross," I try as I back away from the door and walk towards my suitcase. I pull out a bathing suit and a big t-shirt to go over it and throw that on the bed. I turn towards the door and find him only with his head peaking out.

"When'd you put on clothes?" he asks and I scoff.

"When I got up to chase after your ass," I say as I walk towards the door and he panic's.

"Wait! Wait!" he yells as he goes to close the door and lock it. I burst into laughter as I fall to the floor.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I say through laughter. "I could careless that you licked my fucking face."

I don't hear anything on the other side but I know he's sitting there contemplating wether or not he wants to actually open the door. I slightly laugh to myself as I wait for him to make his decision. I hear him sigh as he unlocks the door and opens it. He sees me on the floor as he stands in the doorway.

"Promise you won't hurt me," he says like a child and I laugh.

"I promise," I say through laughter and he finally steps out.

He walks past me and lays on the bed. He folds his arms behind his head as I stand up and walk into the bathroom. I don't close the door behind me as I turn on the shower and start taking off my clothes. I go to the mirror and start brushing my teeth. I look up and notice Leo staring at me like a little creep.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," I joke before spitting out my toothpaste.

"I'll pass, I like looking at the real thing," he admits and I roll my eyes.

"Creep," I mutter and get into the shower.

I wash my hair and my body, it feels so gross after being out all day yesterday. Then going on a jet and being on there for hours. Oh, and then also on top of that having sex when I was supposed to be showering. Granted, that was my fault... But still, I feel gross.