*Chapter 35- Finale*

Hey all, it does pain me a lot to have to end this story so abruptly, I am just starting to get kinda bored with writing like this and it is starting to get kinda tedious, But, I do keep my promises, I will be doing the Halloween shmexy scene. Hope you enjoy the ending of this book!

..................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

So, where do I begin, a lot has happened since I last left off, so Ill explain it briefly; After talking with the others for a bit we noticed that there was no food left, so me and Natsumi decided it upon ourselves to ask the scoutmasters if there was anymore food left. Yuri in the meantime decided to attempt to get the other scoutmasters in costumes themselves. Sir Goro wasn't having it, but he decided to comply. After they had left it was only me and Natsumi left. I had noticed that the door was locked, Natsumi was panicking because he thought it would look like we had broken into Goro's office, which of course is a no-go place. Oh yeah! I had spoken to our friends, Yoichi was obviously highly intoxicated, and he decided to ask me about Natsumi and I and how we were always next to each other. I accidentally let it slip that we were together and active, sexually active. I had also tried to break down the door to the outside of the room. Natsumi decided to have a little fun in his costume. And that's where we are up to at the moment, I know its a lot to take in.

"Don't arrest me officer!" I giggled.

"I'm just playing Y/n." Natsumi replied.

"I'm just playing along with you. Gosh are we that bored that we've resorted to this cringe roleplay." I chuckled.

"Well then, Your under arrest of attempt robbery! And plus, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be caught red handed, plus that outfit is too sexually alluring." Natsumi pressed himself up against my back.

"Oh officer! Is that your baton I'm feeling back there." I smirked and threw my head back on his shoulder.

"Your going to do exactly what I say aren't you? Pretty boy." Natsumi handcuffed me and pushed me over Goro's desk.

"Of course officer." I smirked.

Within seconds, Natsumi had undressed me, it wasn't that much effort since I had my whole ass exposed. He also slid his pants down and revealed his massive stick. He slit it between my ass cheeks. It felt more pleasurable than normal, was it because I was in handcuffs? Probably.  I then felt a tight squeeze on my arm.

"Your real tight pretty boy." A phrase I never thought would come out of his mouth was what I heard.

"Anything for you officer Natsumi." I giggled, as I felt Natsumi's long dick enter my hole.

I moaned in pleasure as he went further in, It felt amazing. He took some time to adjust his cock in me before starting to move. He started at a steady place before speeding up.

"I'm gonna punish you for your crimes, if you can pleasure me back, I might let you free." Natsumi whispered in my ear, His whisper filled my whole body with ecstasy. 

I felt so horny at this moment. I started to beg for Natsumi to jerk me off but he said that I needed to wait. He started to move faster, I felt my legs go limp, it wasn't easy getting fucked in 10 inch platform heels, not at all. I felt my legs cave in however Natsumi lifted me up so I wouldn't fall down.

"Woah! Are you ok Y/n?" Natsumi worried and pulled out of me.

"Yeah, its just kinda hard to have sex in such high heels." I giggled, using my hands, which were still cuffed, to keep Natsumi's dick awake.