°Chapter 21°

Yay! We made it to chapter 21! Sorry for the late upload on this one! Hope you enjoy! Also, we have a big bit of fruityness going on here. I'll let you all know when it's time.
..................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

I slowly started to open my eyes, I noticed everyone was up and ready for the day.
"Morning drowsy boy." Hiro waved.
"Oh! Shit I slept in, do we have an activity today?" I panicked, frantically running to put on my uniform.
"Nope." Hunter sighed. "Hiro invited us to go to the mess hall for brunch.
"We wanted you to sleep in for longer, as well as Natusmi." Hiro replied.
"I gotta say, it's different not being nagged by Mr perfect to get up." Yoichi's tone sounded slightly happier.
"I heard that!" Natsumi awoke from his slumber and joined the group.
"Morning." We said.
"Is there something going on today? Why are you all dressed?" Natsumi asked. Sceptically
"You guys totally ditched us last night!" Yoichi was a little pissed.
"We were waiting for you after the meeting." Hunter and Hiro said.
"Sorry about that, I had to take Y/n out to talk last night." I froze, I thought he was about to say the wrong thing. "When we got back, you all were asleep."
"It's alright, all we wanted was that Y/n didn't get expelled." Keitaro understood.
"How'd you know that I wasn't getting expelled?" I was shocked.
"We had dinner then Aiden told us." Hiro explained.
"Can't wait to see Taiga get expelled!" Yoichi laughed.
"Don't get mad at me, but I requested that Taiga wouldn't get expelled." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"WHAT!" They all shouted. "DID HE TRICK THAT OLD MAN?!"
"Let me explain." I replied.

After I explained the story they understood what happened. It was nice to see them supportive of my decision. I was glad Goro changed his mind, it was a good thing to see.
"And about Taiga, I'm starting to think he's rolling over a new leaf in his life. Like the tides rolling in every second." I smiled, still not dressed.
"I'm still going to watch out, it's still not sitting right with me." Hiro sighed.
"I'm glad everything's back to normal now." Natsumi giggled.
"We can finally spend the rest of the term with us Y/n." Hunter smiled.
"I'm fucking Hungry, can we go eat." Yoichi exclaimed.
"You go on ahead, me and Y/n can change." The Blue haired male shouted.
"You guys are probably gonna shag in the Bathroom anyways." The purple eyed man giggled.
(If you don't know what a shag is, it's basically another way of saying "There going to have sex.")
"Shag? There's no rug in the Bathroom, it doesn't make sense." Natsumi's innocent mind really did worry me sometimes.
"Haha! Like you don't know what I'm talking about. It's probably like what you two did last night when you left us." Yoichi laughed. My eyes widened. He couldn't have seen us. Oh. Wait. We were in the open... "I can smell you on each other."
"You really need to shut the fuck up Wolfboy." Hiro said. "Just ignore him."
"Oh I fell last night so Natsumi helped me back up." I made that quick recovery.
"Sure you did, now I'm going to lunch." Yoichi then promptly left the room.
"Alright, see you at the mess hall!" Hunter and Hiro left shortly after.
"See you later!" I smiled.

"And breathe." I let out a huge breath.
"Are you all right Y/n?" Natsumi looked at me with worried eyes.
"Yoichi was really tryna sniff us out." I giggled.
"I still don't understand what he was saying about a shag? Leaving a rug in the bathroom is very irresponsible." Natsumi was about to go on with one of his lectures.
"He was talking about how we were kinda fooling around last night." I looked at him.
"Oh but he's right though. We did have sex last night." Natsumi seemed kinda proud of himself.
"Shhhhhh! Natsumi!" I cried.
"My apologies, we should keep that private." Natsumi apologised.
"I'm starting to think that they know what's going on and what we've been doing." I sighed, things going through my head.
"Why'd you think that?" Natsumi turned to face me.
"We always disappear from everyone when we go off to do it, wouldn't it seem suspicious?" I turned to face the tall man.
"Aren't you overthinking it Y/n?" He was concerned.
"Even if they knew, it wouldn't change anything, would it?" Natsumi held my hands.
"Of course..." I left happier when I held Natsumi's hands.
"It's weird to see you worry about these things." The blue haired man giggled. "Your gonna sound like me."
"Haha!" I laughed. "Wanna get ready now?"
"Sure." Natsumi replied.

🍋 In the bathroom 🍋

"There's no time for a shower now, we just need to get dressed and meet with the others." Natsumi started to get his stuff ready to change.

I saw Natsumi slide down his shorts to reveal his long, soft cock. Gah! He's not wearing any underwear! It's not like I've never seen his dick before, I mean we did have sex last night but I didn't expect to get so horny over it. It was such a tease because his shorts were still covering his tip, such a tease. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Y-Y/n why are you staring at me like that?" He asked.
"Your n-not wearing any Undies..." I blushed. "I'm sorry, I'm trying to look respectfully but it's not going so well."
"Well, I don't actually wear any underwear when I sleep Y/n." Natsumi smiled. "Apparently is the perfect way to get a healthier body, so I stopped leaving with underwear on."
"Can I ask, is that why it's so fucking long?" I pointed to his cock, I realised what I said. "I'm sorry for asking that."
"It's fine. But is mine really that long?" He asked.
"And it's not even that hard yet." I kinda gagged in shock.
"Oh! I can make it hard if you want Y/n." Natsumi asked me a question.
"I- Um..." My face was now red.
"Hold on a second." The tanned male said in his calming voice.

Natsumi was really touching himself in front of me, I wanted him to fuck me so badly, but I was still recovering from last night. He moaned for a bit until I looked back and saw his massive dick right in front of me. I wanted to touch it so badly.
"Looks like you've gotten hard too Y/n~" Natsumi smirked.
"I can't help it Natsumi, I want to look respectfully but seeing you like this really makes me go wild." I covered my crotch.
"Ah, now where both like this I think we should calm each other down a bit before going out." The male replied. "How about we do it quickly before we get dressed."
"Yes, of course." I smiled. "C-can I measure it?"
"I'd love that." He replied.

Just then I went around Natsumi so his back was against my chest. I then wrapped my hands around his dick, I felt it for a second before Natsumi moaned.
"I still can't believe your so big even when we're both soft." I moaned.
"Ah, if you keep doing that I'll-!" Natsumi was about to say something. I started to move my hands up and down his dick.
"All hard and ready to go Natsumi." I said. "Your dick is really amazing."
"Hey, Y/n I can feel your dick poking me back there." The tanned male gasped.
"I'm sorry, it's just I really want to jerk you off right now." I mumbled into his ear.
"Well go on then, I'm not stopping you." Natsumi moaned.

It was hard for me to see but I got a feeling for Natsumi, I started at the tip of his cock, wrapping my hand tightly around Natsumi's cock. He moaned loudly and I moaned into his ear. I started to move my hands down his dick and moving them up again in a steady motion.
"You enjoy that." I asked.
"Yeah, I do." He moaned.

I then rolled my fingers over his tip, on my finger I noticed a few drops of precum leaking from his dick, it got me so horny, all of this action with just his cock made me cum already, I felt the warm liquid get stuck in my boxers, Some drops leaked through however the most of it covered my dick I'm my boxers.
"You came already?" He giggled.
"I'm such a lightweight." I huffed and kept jerking Natsumi off.

After a few minutes of jerking off Natsumi moaned loudly, he then bucked his hips, I moved by hand to his tip and caught all of his sticky cum in my hand.
"That was so much fun." Natsumi huffed. "Put that cum down the toilet."
"Do you want to try it?" I asked.
"What? You can't eat that!" Natsumi looked at me as if I was mad.
"Actually, it's edible and some people even use it as Face masks." I giggled.
"Alright fine, but you have to go first." Natsumi said.

I licked the cum and it tasted kinda nice, I then slurped a part of it and then swallowed it.
"Not bad, now it's your turn." I held my hand to his mouth.
"O-ok." The blue haired boy closed his eyes and swallowed the cum in one.
"Aw, you didn't get to taste it properly!" I groaned.
"I'm sorry did I do it wrong?" Natsumi looked saddened.
"No you didn't, you really didn't." I gave him a hug. "Now we need to get dressed!"
"Oh! I completely forgot!" He panicked and got dressed.

.......................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! I finally found the Patreon account of the videos I need for this story! Thanks a bunch!
-potato
Word count: 1662