°Chapter 18°

Hey!
......................................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

I was feeling bad about what happened, however I knew it wasn't my fault. Your stronger than that Y/n, don't crack, not again. I heard footsteps and I looked up. I saw Taiga, Lee and Eduard.
"Some people just go to far to have fun." Taiga snickered. He was shocked to see me. "Ah! I didn't see you there Y/n. I feel bad for you."
"Save it..." I mumbled.
"However it was the photo you took that is making us all go back to camp. Y'know the photo you took." The scratchy boy giggled. "Still can't believe you made that mistake, I thought you were better than that."
"Leave it, or I'll punch that vile face of yours." Yoichi growled.
"Your not making anything better Taiga." Keitaro jumped in.
"Y/n wouldn't ever do anything like that." Hiro exclaimed.
"Whatever you say! Evidence is clear though." Taiga mocked. "Bye now! Hope you learn about decent human respect Y/n~"
"I want to fucking punch him in the face." I sighed.
"You and me both, I would if we weren't in trouble already." Yoichi patted my back.
"Are you feeling ok Y/n?" Hiro asked.
"I still feel so to blame." I felt tears welling in my eyes. Don't show weakness.

We soon arrived at camp. The scoutmasters called for an urgent meeting. Everyone had split to return back to their cabins.
"Step forward, L/n." Goro's voice rang through me and scared every single bone in my body. I stepped forward and held my head high.
"Sir." I replied.
"You will be attending this meeting as well." He stared at me. "See you all in my office."

"And I thought everything was going well after the sportsfest." Scoutmaster Yoshi sighed.
"I apologise for what you think I did, but I assure you I didn't take that photo." I told them.
"I agree with you, however, there is evidence." Yoshi replied.
"Just because there's evidence doesn't mean it's reliable." I shot back.
"Regardless, this meeting is to prove that you are in fact innocent." The blonde scoutmaster said.

It was a plead your case moment, all scoutmasters were sitting around a table with me. I felt pressure starting to take a toll on me, my body felt like it would shut down at any moment.
"I don't understand why you would take the boys out, swimming at night, when I strictly prohibited it." Goro growled. "And those camper shouldn't have taken that God forsaken Journal or that camera."
"I had a close eye on every single one of the campers, I wanted them to really enjoy the beach." Yoshi stood up.
"Plus, no one got hurt." Aiden replied.
"I'm not asking for your opinion Chef." The old male snapped at Aiden. "Still doesn't account to the fact of the prank this camper made."
"Dad...you know how boys can be." Yuri tried to defend me.
"How are you all defending someone who is clearly at fault!" The grey haired man shouted. I started to shake, cracks were starting to show.
"I didn't take that photo." I said.
"It was in your journal, we can't keep going in circles about if you did or didn't take it." Goro snapped his head towards me. "Since the evidence is clear, you will be expelled from this camp."
"This is too harsh!" Yoshi interrupted.
"I have every Igbo to make this decision!" Goro yelled. Don't break. Don't break. Don't break.
"I didn't take that photo! At least ask the other campers! Just because your in charge around here doesn't mean every decision you make is fair or justifiable!" I shouted at Goro. The Scoutmasters looked at me in shock.
"This meeting is adjourned." The big man snarled.

Outside, Yoshinori was furious with the injustice. I kept quiet as I flew off the handle at him.
"I apologise for lashing out like that." I had my head down in shame, I slowly saw tears drop to the ground. I hated it, feeling bad after lashing out. "I'd feel the same way if someone did that to me."
"That's why we know it wasn't you who did it." The three scoutmasters gave a solemn smile.
Aiden and Yuri left. Tears were still falling from my eyes and Yoshi needed to help.
"I just want to sleep and eat." I moaned through my sniffles. (This is actually me tho.)
"I'll try and sort things out, you go and take it easy for a while." Yoshi then left.

I started to head to my cabin but was interrupted by Yoichi, Keitaro, Hunter and Hiro.
"Y'know what." Yoichi had a small smile on his face.
"What is it." I asked.
"Never, in my whole time here at camp Buddy have I ever heard someone stand up to Sir Goro like that." Yoichi gave me a fist bump as a well done.
"We don't want to see you leave camp Y/n." Hiro and Keitaro said.
"Too bad Natsumi's not here to help." Hunter sighed.
"Leave him out of this. It's not his fault." I told them.
"Well he could at least be here to support you." Yoichi snapped. "Come on Giant, you look like you need to rest."

I was now lying in on my bed, trying to sleep. I could hear mumbling from the other side of the room, it was incoherent but I think it was Natsumi. Natsumi clouded my previous thoughts with more happier ones. But every so often the same memory flies back into my head, the days after my father passing the news spilled out everywhere, throughout school and the local community. I developed a nickname from the other students, Turtle boy, it refers to the idea that I try and be confident all the time but when I'm under pressure I slowly start to crack and I loose it. But I try not to think of it.

......................................................................................................................................................
Hi all, at the time I'm writing this, I am currently texting my friend, she's in a really dark place at the moment, currently I'm fighting for her life. She's really not feeling the will at the moment, I'm gripping on her life.

Word count: 1034