*Chapter 33*

Hi hope you enjoy this chapter!

.....................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

Today, I was feeling pretty decent. However, my ass still hurt after what me and Natsumi had done yesterday, had to admit though, he's pretty good at it. When I woke up this morning, I picked up my new Journal, I flicked through the pages and read them, then it got me thinking. This may not be my dads journal anymore, but he will still be with me wherever I decide to go, this journal has been through some shit, but now its mine, all mine. Just then Natsumi walked in to the cabin with a thermometer and some medicine.

"Evening." He smiled.

"It sure is tiring doing nothing all day." I said. Just as I said that Natsumi stuck the thermometer in my ear.

"Well, it seems that there wont be any need to be staying in anymore, your temperature has really eased well!" He giggled.

"That's because you've taken such good care of me these passed few days." I hugged him.

"You did your part as well. You rested like I said you should." Natsumi wrapped his arms around me.

"What did you do while I was resting?" I asked.

"I helped with our activity the best I could, making sure everything was in check and making sure that everything was finished and up to a high standard." Natsumi looked down at me.

"Perfectly done, as usual." I rested my head on his chest. "How'd it go with your brother? Did he bother you?" 

"Not really I just reminded myself that we all were working to achieve the same goal, so instead of working against each other, work with each other. Y'know?" The tanned male smiled.

"Nice. At least you can put some issues to rest." I said. "I did want to apologise."

"About what?" Natsumi asked.

"About yesterday, when we had our conversation. I wanted to apologise for interfering with your family." I said.

"Please, its fine. Plus, you made me work up enough courage to tell him how I felt about things. You've all ways been there for me even when you've been sick." His words made me tear up slightly.

"Awh, Natsumi." I got all shy. "Now, let me finish this bastard soup, I'm hungry." 

"Y/n!" All of the others stormed into the cabin. "We heard you might be feeling better!"

"Yeah, I am. Natsumi's been taking care of me all day." I smiled.

"How'd you get sick in the first place?" Hiro asked.

"I overworked myself and got caught in the rain." I felt kinda embarrassed.

"Must've been quick getting to you." Hunter replied. "You looked like a corpse when you got back to the cabin."

"Appreciated." I yawned.

"I'm sorry if it came off rude." The sweet boy apologised.

"Its fine, to be fare I felt like a corpse." I replied.

"Don't worry though, I'll be back on my bullshit tomorrow, your going to have to start putting up with me again." I laughed.

"Good...Its boring...without...you..." Yoichi whispered.

"Thanks." I smiled. "All right, enough of this, I'm going to sleep! Good night!" 

"Good night!" They all said.

.....................................................................................................................................

Hi, thanks for reading this chapter and sorry its short!

-potato

Word count: 509