*Chapter 34*

Hi, I'm not sure if you're aware yet but this book is coming to an abrupt end, this is because I'm starting to get really uninspired whilst writing, the YouTube videos I use to guide my writing keeps getting blocked, I bit off more than I could chew when I started writing this book and I want to lessen my stress levels whilst writing. It saddens me that I'm doing it but unfortunately it has to be done. Chapter 35 will be my last chapter of this book I am probably going to do a massive timeskip and eliminate all of the irrelevant stuff, once again I am sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

It had been a really long ass day, after we had been allowed to go to an internet café to upload the promo video because Goro's laptop was ridiculously slow, we had met a few reasonably cute guys there who were interested to go come to the camp and try it out for a couple of months. We then got back to the camp and saw Sir Goro smiling, which was really weird. Turns out it was because he had gotten so many lines of inquiry about the camp and what it had to offer. It was really nice seeing the old man smile. After that had happened Natsumi and I headed back to our cabin for the evening. We saw all of our friends and they were talking to us about the Promo video. I felt really embarrassed when they started talking about me. 

"Y/n! You looked so funny when you were talking about the cabins!" Hiro giggled.

"When you climbed that tree and swung on it, the branch almost snapped." Yoichi chuckled.

"At least I didn't come into our cabin to film that part though. People would have run for the hills if they had seen Yoichi's bed." I yawned. 

"And what's that supposed to mean?!" Yoichi growled.

"What you want it to mean." I replied.

"At least the camp has some funding now." Natsumi said.

"Everyone, Scoutmaster Yuri has a surprise for you all in the mess hall, don't keep her waiting." Scoutmaster Yoshi opened the door. We followed him and met up with Taiga and his group of friends and walked with them.

"What the fuck is all of this?" I questioned the décor in the mess hall.

"Scoutmaster Yuri's surprise dumbass." Yoichi punched my shoulder.

"Exactly! I've decided to throw a little party after the camp campaign's success! A costume party at that!" Scoutmaster Yuri popped in wearing a cheap looking latex suit.

"Halloween is 3 months away!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Hush hush! Get some costumes on from out the back. Whoever has the best costume gets a special reward from me." The scandalous scoutmaster ushered us to the costume room.

"I really don't want to know what that special reward is." I gagged at the thought of it.

"Lets not tell anyone what were going to wear." Keitaro giggled.

"Right, lets get this over with." Yoichi walked in to the room. Hiro, Hunter and Keitaro followed.

"I still don't know what to wear." The tall male Natsumi sighed.

"Something that reflects your authority I think would suit you." I giggled.

"Yeah! That would be awesome!" Natsumi rejoiced, pulling me into the changing rooms.

I was actually freaking out about what I had to wear. I was given a hot pink women's Lingerie Set, Matching panties and bralette thingy, A black fur and hot pink sunglasses and matching choker. And to top it all off, a pair of black, 10 inch heel boots. Confidence Y/n. Remember when you were in a situation like this before, probably black out drunk and at a dodgy gay bar. Channel that Y/n to give you strength!